Thread: 5k timeban

Default 5k timeban

B.net User nick: OnlyAlmighty

game name: No game

Accused person/people: hmm I am saying the ban is too tough (souwleye)

Reason you were banned: I have been timebanned 5 k mins because of my words in the ikuzo's thread. I stated that two admins abused today and that is what cost me this timeban.

Reason you should be unbanned:
    I really like to play in this league and I play here very often and I know many guys who can confirm that I am an active player in this league. souwleye told me maybe he would reduce the timeban, but I don't think it was necesarry at all. Can you please remove it guys, or at least turn it to 20% warns or some proper jugde. I was angry in both of the threads because I thought and still think they weren't fair acts. But you are the admins as well, and I need to respect your acts to play here I know, but I thought there were freedom of speech here because I really thought this was more of a democratic league where the members also had some rights. I think there are nothing wrong by stating admins abuses if they did something wrong, or disliked. You guys shouldn't take this word that serious and timeban me 5k mins.

Replay and/or screenshots:
    http://img63.imageshack.us/i/souwl1.jpg/

This picture just confirms souwleye banning me, while I didn't know the reason hence he didn't state it while banning me.
    Last edited by OnlyAlmighty; 04-06-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Using template

Users have alot of rights - for instance the right to appeal, which you are using right now.
    Freedom of speech is not an excuse for trashing admins.

I believe you when you say you like to play in this league but it doesnt seem you're genuinely sorry about what you've said and done.
    If Rugrat wants to he can reduce the timeban.

Cheers.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

My intention wasn't to trash admins. My intention was to reach my goal, which was to get my friend legally unbanned, and to draw that nonesense game ihl87 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAlmighty View Post
    My intention wasn't to trash admins. My intention was to reach my goal, which was to get my friend legally unbanned, and to draw that nonesense game ihl87 as well.
    The problem is you trash-talked two admins who were nejnej + another
    As nejnej was only admin involved in that case your intention changed from trying to get a friend unbanned to trash talking admins
    And freedom of speech is allowed but if you defame someones name or insult admins then punishments will be imposed. When you do speak, think before doing so as it will have consequences. A lot of the users forget that us admins/mods don't get paid to look at your replays and figure out who is right or wrong, we have not been given any training so when you call us corrupt or anything else you can only imagine how much this can piss us off! The ban stays but i may lower it if you can convince me you are sorry for the insults you said to these guys who give their time and effort for free! After all tempers can get out of control and people can do/say stupid things. We iz all humans

None of them are kids, so being sorry wont change anything at all. If it is justified to give 5k timeban because i stated two admins which "abused" or judged very wrong, then let it stay if that is it. It just seems too much for me, because I even proved they judged wrong but this cost me 5k ban without they proved anything but closed the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ikuzo View Post
    First of all onlyalmighty dont talk to dogs like souwleye. Souwleye is a totally braindead guy everybody is perfectly aware of this, if this was a country he would be 1000 times worse than saddam hussain. So give no damn about that freak. He knows himself and how big of an idiot he is. Don't use your precious time with this nonsense. I know that this will get erased, but i dont give a shit about ihl, people like souwleye, racist pricks with no honesty and respect shouldnt even be in IHL. Souwleye, screw yourself pls. You are one of the biggest assholes and probably the biggest hypocrit i have witnessed in my life. Please go get a life, and stop screwing with honest people.

Souwleye i wish i could face you in real life, i would give 100 dollar for that. But a prick like you could never dare to face me, i know that. So play smart in this board, yet in real life you suck so much it is unbelievable.

So long faggot!
    Now, that's abuse.
    From someone who never does anything wrong that's a really weird behaviour.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAlmighty View Post
    None of them are kids, so being sorry wont change anything at all. If it is justified to give 5k timeban because i stated two admins which "abused" or judged very wrong, then let it stay if that is it. It just seems too much for me, because I even proved they judged wrong but this cost me 5k ban without they proved anything but closed the thread.
    Alright - so you're not sorry and btw.... you didnt proove anyone wrong.
    The 5000 min timeban will stay.

Cheers.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    Alright - so you're not sorry and btw.... you didnt proove anyone wrong.
    The 5000 min timeban will stay.

Cheers.
    I did proove that the game was absurdly scored to you, but the best thing you could do was to delete my last comment which was the most important comment of mine on that specific thread. I really don't understand why it is deleted and right after that closed. That's both wierd and absurd.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Another thing I want to add is, that ihl has become a league with no rules at all. Every staff member gives what they think is "enough" punishment, which is totally out of controle. I remember times in ihl/pdc where there were some rules, so these things wouldn't happen. There were rules (as there is now too, but none follows them!) about every punishable act, and it was on a realistic scale.
    Now I see admins banning people when they dislike those persons (even when their skill level is way higher than the requirements).
    I see admins giving 5k timebans to people when they've been accused plus the accuse has been prooved.

For some month's ago those things were punished with warns, so timebans weren't being spammed to people. And the warn of cursing a staff member (mine wasn't even cursing) was nothing above 20-50%. 50% were giving to level 3 flames (racistical or family related heavy cursings). If I was going to call an admin "abuser" without proof he would try to disprove my word or if he was in bad mood he would maybe give 10% warn, today I even proved the jugde of this specific admin taking place here was a real bad joke. But the best thing he could do was to delete my last important comment on the thread and close the topic/thread, and banning me 5k minutes.
    The funny thing is, if this wasn't an abuse they wouldn't be this upset, because they would know they were right and they would easily disprove it. But they can't do anything in this case.
    So this is why I think my timeban wasn't necesarry at all, and IHL87 should in no case be scored on their benefit, what really should be done is warning souwleye or giving him a punishment since he is picking our hero, but what has been done was just to timeban people who fought for their justice and prooved the entire issue. Isn't this absurd? Please be humane, I wan't staff members as: diebyzer0, tannenzapfen and m1g1 or something to comment on this issue, because I believe they are much more humane than ruggy and souwleye (and nejnej).

Why do we have to suffer for their mistake?

Cheers?
    Last edited by OnlyAlmighty; 05-06-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes, +1 sentence added

Souwleye, You lie.

" A lot of the users forget that us admins/mods don't get paid to look at your replays and figure out who is right or wrong, " - From Ruggy

What are you saying? If You are not happy to be moderator, You can leave it.

" Now for me game should be drawn as there was 0 SPORTSMANSHIP shown in this game. Souwleye made it a win to get at the people in this game who are trying to get an unfair advantage due to the timer running out when he had thought his timer had not run out due to not knowing his timer was running. i will let others mods comment before a decision will be made " - From Ruggy

" After discussing this situation with Rugrat, I was wiling to draw it. Despite the rules speak of it as a scourge win.
    But after i've seen your despicable behaviour in this thread i've decided to leave the result as it is and timeban both of you for two days. "
    - From Souwleye

However, Rugrat wanted to let other admins make a decision about it.
    it should be a high staff member who should make a decision of it and not Souwley himself because Fatality accused a high staff member and not a Staff member, I dont understand why, Souwleye closed this topic so fast, if he were really " innocent"

05:03 [All] souwleye: lol
    05:03 [Allies] OnlyalMightY: lane with sk
    05:04 [Allies] Michael-Jackson: spec or bear
    05:04 [Allies] FataLity-: but ok
    05:06 [All] souwleye: didnt see the timer
    05:11 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: spec
    05:12 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: my qop is rigged
    05:13 [All] souwleye: it\'s obsidian and qop
    05:13 [Allies] FataLity-: eh
    05:15 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: ah man
    05:16 [Allies] FataLity-: these picks
    05:18 [Allies] FataLity-: are lowcrap
    05:23 [All] OnlyalMightY: souwleye has left the game voluntarily.

Source : http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c093be6b919a ( It was Captains - DrafT )

We call it, Abuse, You used your " Admin position " And you did whatever you want, As we can see, He didnt even ask the opinion of the opposite Captain,
    Why didnt he? Because He does not care of the other captain, He's just a user, what he can do?
    Who care about his report? Anyway, my mates will support me and it will be over, He's just a another random who want my demote

He acted like that for me, Maybe not for you, but for me, He did.

The remake : http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c093be6b919a ( All - Pick )

BesT RegarD - Infector Helped me, I love you too, Infector <3 <3 <3

P.s : I am not Racist, I am not racist, I am not racist, I am not racist, I am not racist, I am not racist.
    I love everyone!
    I have a question, Why, there a lot Muslim in Denmark? I mean, why don't you just stay in ur Own country?
    You come in another country for have a better life or ?
    By the way, no offence it's just I am a bit curious =)
    And Maybe you'll understand the point of view of these peoples who dont really like the Muslim or black, or white, or asian, or indian, or latina.
    Last edited by Julia; 05-06-2010 at 10:16 AM.
    The Best Counter Strike's Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flashdec.../2/5Cjrp23lBSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXn5...eature=related
    " Fuck this im just gonna go creep in wood... Aah, peaceful creeping, I can just taste the serenity not a techies in sight " xD

Default Slicing the issue into micro bits

Thanks for the analyzes julia, it is much appreciated. As you can see in the replay I picked QOP, and after i've picked her, souwleye says "he wanted qop", this is something a newb to this game wouldnt even say. And another thing is, mass clicking on qop when he isn't your hero is another thing a newb would hardly do to this game. I really don't understand how you still can't see how clear the issue is, why can't you solve this issue easily? Julia pointed it all up now, it might be easier to solve it I hope. And please remove the timebans, because I and my team was 100% right.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    P.s : I am not Racist, I am not racist, I am not racist, I am not racist, I am not racist, I am not racist.
    I love everyone!
    I have a question, Why, there a lot Muslim in Denmark? I mean, why don't you just stay in ur Own country?
    You come in another country for have a better life or ?
    By the way, no offence it's just I am a bit curious =)
    And Maybe you'll understand the point of view of these peoples who dont really like the Muslim or black, or white, or asian, or indian, or latina.
    now that is very irrelevant on this thread julia. But immigrants to denmark or any other countries comes because the life-standard's here are way better than their home countries. And I don't think ikuzo came to denmark by his own will hence he is born in denmark. It was probably his parents which was in need due to poverty, I hope this is an answer to your question.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

And just to show those who doesn't want to watch the replay:

LAST IN GAME COMMENT'S AND THE TIME I PICKED QOP:

05:01 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: qop
    05:01 [Allies] FataLity-: wtf u lane
    05:02 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: go
    05:03 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: definitly
    05:03 [All] souwleye: lol
    05:03 [Allies] OnlyalMightY: lane with sk
    05:04 [Allies] Michael-Jackson: spec or bear
    05:04 [Allies] FataLity-: but ok
    05:06 [All] souwleye: didnt see the timer <----- SAYS HE DIDN'T SEE THE TIMER, WHICH MEANS HE WASN'T AFK AT ALL, BUT HE JUST DIDN'T NOTICE THE TIMER.

****QOP IS PICKED HERE BY ME NOW*****

05:11 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: spec
    05:12 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: my qop is rigged
    05:13 [All] souwleye: it\'s obsidian and qop <---- SAYING HE WANTS QOP AT LEAST 3 SECONDS AFTER MY PICK.
    05:13 [Allies] FataLity-: eh
    05:15 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: ah man
    05:16 [Allies] FataLity-: these picks
    05:18 [Allies] FataLity-: are lowcrap
    05:23 [All] OnlyalMightY: souwleye has left the game voluntarily. <------ LEAVING THE GAME AS THE FIRST PERSON WITHOUT ANY NEGOTIATION.

and in the remake picking QOP, and then he scores the game to himself when we left the game because he picked our hero.

Now who is the pointwhore? (as he called us!)

I wish those staff members to solve or at least comment to this issue: lyude.zero, bli5ter]par[, diebyzer0, m1g1 and tannenzapfen
    Last edited by OnlyAlmighty; 05-06-2010 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Adding few more details

Alright this is getting totally off-topic now, this is about your appeal and not about the result of that game.

If you want to bring something new to the table and not just feel like bashing me I can reopen the previous post?
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    Alright this is getting totally off-topic now, this is about your appeal and not about the result of that game.

If you want to bring something new to the table and not just feel like bashing me I can reopen the previous post?
    Sure, that's why I am posting here o.O How should I state that issue when it was closed.

Well, since you are here now, you have banned me because I said: 2 blasphemous admin abuses is going around here" this sentence was worth a 5k timeban? When it was really abuse, I stated facts nothing else.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of blasphemous - I dont do god-bashing
    However, you accused me and nejnej of being abusers and incompetent and your general behaviour on this board is silly. If you dont get what you want you just make another thread.

The other topic is reopened now.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.