Default Warn LickMineLpop for flaming

LickMineLpop just wasted 40 mins of our time and then he went afk.
    This is however not what I want to report.
    When we started the game he called me an idiot for no reason.
    "01:29 [All] LICKMINEDICK: what u want fucking idiot?"

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c0ea6cf1249e

"[22:20] <+LickMineLPop> ryze we can play that imba line in unvouch if u wnat?" provocation
    I don't have from the first 2 games where he left or from game lobby chat.
    But is calling people "fucking idiot" acceptable here?

I wasted ur time by standing for guy who didnt wanna play?! nice one
    You or ur team was the one who started with provocating me by trash talking from oposite team: "01:13 [All] 5yue8haogaoqi-: just wait him 5mins
    01:18 [All] 5yue8haogaoqi-: and we go unvouch" but ok,
    !i support mine warn if i hurted ur gently fealings by sayng you: "what do u want idiot"
    w/e

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

p.s. Just plz dont lie that i was AFK. I never was afk pl was! I just waited him 2 pick hero wich he wanted to play since i wasnt shure what he want and then got pissed coz had 2 play cm for wannabecarry guy. And u was the one who wasted mine time by not replacing me in game 20 mins after game started. + I have to leave chat lobby every time after game start since i wuld lagg if i dont!
    And had to say that to ryze wich spammed in main that pl + maiden (short line) are stronger then venge + drow with tide roaming (long line)
    Last edited by LickMineLPop; 08-06-2010 at 11:40 PM.

We waited for you a long time and your teammate (rales) told us even to truant you. So after they told us in all chat that you were afk, ofcourse we wrote that we could report you for too long afk.
    If you waited for him to pick cm or pl, then you seem to be mannered enough for me.

Don't call me an idiot again and we have peace.

No reason to warn - I'll report next time and it seem there is more to it than what I knew when I reported.

Close please

Thx for pulling beck your report, and any way sorry for mine impulsive rage. Peace and cheers

good job guys, i wish people could handle "flames" internally .

if i could, i would handle you a medal IRL for being the first players who solves flames internally

although i see ppl handling their problems themselves i do not agree on flame in game so due to that i will warn those who flamed.
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6049/signul.jpg