Exclamation Small change of vouching system

As from my latest post <<HERE>>

Vouching system is altered.

Please read the thread, that goes for all iHL staff as well.
    The NEW vouching application:
    Example bellow:

Name : Klobe

Bnet Username : Prince.Zero

Availability : 3 days per week / 6 hours per day | 8PM - 4AM Bnet time |

Reason for writing this app : I heard that iHL is a host of high skill dota gaming and i was attracted by that rumor.

------------------------

After watching your app and deem it ok, you will be accepted into a test game queue. When the queue reaches 10 players, you will be informed for the test game and the time it's hosted.

Failing in showing up without a reason will cause your application to be rejected.

All staff members will have access in the following bot : DA-HB-X1
    They have to whisper it !map dota if it doesn't host DotA

------------------------

We expect you to have an adequate awareness on the minimap, battle field and proper knowledge of item build and nice team play.

------------------------

GOOD LUCK!

Hmmmmmm
    I think, Your host bot doesnt work with Obs.
    It means you'll need to have 2 voucher per game,
    1 sent / 1 scourge
    The Best Counter Strike's Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flashdec.../2/5Cjrp23lBSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXn5...eature=related
    " Fuck this im just gonna go creep in wood... Aah, peaceful creeping, I can just taste the serenity not a techies in sight " xD

Default ..

Np, we use the cgl hostbot,

and yes 2 voucher obsing should be np

cheerio
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Yeap prince Cgl is a nice free of lag bot. If atlantes has no prob we can use it for test games. I need to ask something . Do we have to reply to the Vouch requests or there is going to be a sticky topic where the applicants will reply for their free times ?

This system/method is really like pointing a gun to your leg and pulling the trigger. The league itself is going down on activity due to members moving elsewhere. Now delaying a vouch request by almost a week or so with testgames will scare away alot of good people. In my opinion a few replays should be good enough, if these replays meets out standards I am ready to approve him and vouch him on my cost. Obviously I am not talking about random SIG replays, but if I see someone with funwar/cw replays and he plays good with his team, well I will vouch him.

The vouching system has been online for a few weeks I believe, and the league is already suffering from the low amount of members. Ever since we moved from pdc to ihl, kicked all the shit players and kept minor shit players we have had 1-2 games running 4 hours pr day. That timewindow used to be almost 10hours pr day and 3-6 games. If you want good standards, you should really look within the ranks of our own, there are still alot of idiots left who can't buy wards, who does not want to upgrade chicken, etc.

Cheers

eaz

Quote Originally Posted by cQ.eaZ View Post
    This system/method is really like pointing a gun to your leg and pulling the trigger. The league itself is going down on activity due to members moving elsewhere. Now delaying a vouch request by almost a week or so with testgames will scare away alot of good people. In my opinion a few replays should be good enough, if these replays meets out standards I am ready to approve him and vouch him on my cost. Obviously I am not talking about random SIG replays, but if I see someone with funwar/cw replays and he plays good with his team, well I will vouch him.

The vouching system has been online for a few weeks I believe, and the league is already suffering from the low amount of members. Ever since we moved from pdc to ihl, kicked all the shit players and kept minor shit players we have had 1-2 games running 4 hours pr day. That timewindow used to be almost 10hours pr day and 3-6 games. If you want good standards, you should really look within the ranks of our own, there are still alot of idiots left who can't buy wards, who does not want to upgrade chicken, etc.

Cheers

eaz
    +1
    You shouldnt play with matches..

i got approved, but what i have to do now? http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...789#post273789

do i have to make a test game?

You were vouched , but seems u went inactive then.New season started by Prince.Zero , and all inactive players been unvouched by him.
    If ur still not vouched , ill do it when i come back home
    Good Luck

sry i still dont get it...
    What i have to do after i get vouched?

Quote Originally Posted by PreDicTeD View Post
    sry i still dont get it...
    What i have to do after i get vouched?
    Play games and don't fail, play without failing = stay in league and make new friends as well as playing a better skilled game

Play and fail = unvouched!

Carrying tp's to help team mates is very important in this league! I advise you try to always have a tp on you!
    My advise is ask your team captain what he wants from you when game starts so you know what you have to buy and if your playing the support. Carrying tp's to help team mates is very important in this league! I advise you try to always have a tp on you! Ignore any flamers even if they try blaming you and it's not your fault, people will respect you more this way and finally report any flame/ noobplay on forum with a replay attached so we can punish people who are ruining the games here!

Have fun!
    Last edited by Ruggy-; 07-07-2010 at 08:25 PM.

A testgame with 10 testgamers is not really any good idea. In my opinion, we shouldn't start a game with only testgamers inside, we should just include 1 or 2 testgamers in our ordinary Startgames, which means vouch them that only game (trial vouch) and if they do good vouch them permanently, if they fail, then unvouch them and ask them to come back later or ask them to do another testgame.

This will be a good idea, since the voucher of the specific player (trial vouched player) should play the game with him or find another person (staff member) with at least Warden reputation.

This is my solution to this matter. Will be easiest for all of us.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

+1 with pun1

how should i play? if i join the channel :
    House: You are not safelisted ! Observe!

how should i play? if i join the channel :
    House: You are not safelisted ! Observe!
    Maybe re-read this thread.

Makea Vouch request.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

i got approved, but what i have to do now? http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...789#post273789

mby u should re-read this thread

mby u should re-read this thread
    My bad, it says you are vouched in your application thread. I will check if you are vouched or not. If not i'll vouch you. We don't do testgame with every players, since some moderators claimed to vouched test games aren't important for you anymore.
    But since you are a new user, you should consider your games as "testgames" because when new users fails pretty much, they are getting unvouched easily. So be careful.

And congratz + welcome to our community.

this thread is for people that want to get vouched threw a trial game only, but your still sort of trial member if you get auto-vouched threw pdc?

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

as far as I understand this you should play a testgame or post some narly replays
    Yes, I'm a GOSU.