Thread: unban request

Default unban request

B.net User nick: fut
    Reason you were banned: Exceeded warn limit ~ <129%>
    Reason you should be unbanned: play here long time;good player, i think. Just check screenshot( he banet me again after prince unban -_-)
    Replay and/or screenshots: http://yfrog.com/emuntiled1j
    My Ma was zutukai- ( played 1 game), flaming ( yes, i did it long time ago) , leaving ( i left ihl games 2 times with reason), gameruining ( i want say "liar" , but u will give me more warns )

dont close it

I will wait for prince to comment on why he unbans. He probably didn't know the whole scenario. Did you tell prince the reasons you were banned for? I would find it weird that prince unbanned you if he had known these reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    I will wait for prince to comment on why he unbans. He probably didn't know the whole scenario. Did you tell prince the reasons you were banned for? I would find it weird that prince unbanned you if he had known these reasons.
    sure i did... & now tell me ur reason?

Oh boy,you had so many chances,and still you managed to fail again and again.Your behaviour is just horrible,even after an agreement and your ''word'' to behave better you still show no respect for IHL or whatsoever.You have multi-accounts and I bet zutukai- is just one of many.

Denied from me

Quote Originally Posted by RaA-KeY-YahH View Post
    Oh boy,you had so many chances,and still you managed to fail again and again.Your behaviour is just horrible,even after an agreement and your ''word'' to behave better you still show no respect for IHL or whatsoever.You have multi-accounts and I bet zutukai- is just one of many.

Denied from me
    u know that i dont have more, bc im one guy form Ukraine in ihl! & u can easy find my MA(if i will create it)
    Last edited by fut; 09-06-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Sorry that you had MA and seen you flaming and spamming..
    Last edited by DieByZer0; 09-06-2010 at 07:00 PM.

Default ..

i think lyude should have the last word here.

support form me.

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

well im quite "divided" here to be honest: fut did never flame in any of my games i played with him but it is more then well known that he does. thats a fact. also that he can be very very annoying when it coms to unbanning him (mass wisper etc.) is a fact. however, prince did unban him for some reason and although i know fut has had multiple chances to change himself i would agree to set him to 90% or soemthing.

support

who the fuck closed the thread?

anyway, fut you will get vouched with 95% warns.
    The least of flaming/spamming/game ruining or truant etc. warns will result your account directly into a perma banned state.

Good luck, hope you dont "fuck up" in the near future.

!CLOSED