Default vouch request mna-p3d0b3ar

Name : George

Bnet Username : MnA-P3d0B3aR

Availability : 5 Days per week times vary between days most of the times 2 to three hours per day.
    Reason for writing this app : I have played in clan nol for some time now yet i got bored of it cause there are a lot of low skilled people.I believe a change in a private league that has a good name about it's skill level is something that will improve my skill and make me have a better time when playing.

ps: I am sorry if i made a mistake in the application it is just that i am confused if theese new information should be added to the old template or i should use this new template pls post and say if i am wrong so that i can edit it :>
    Last edited by mna-p3d0b3ar; 12-06-2010 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mna-p3d0b3ar View Post
    Name : George

Bnet Username : MnA-P3d0B3aR

Availability : 5 Days per week times vary between days most of the times 2 to three hours per day.
    We need the Free hours where you are online in b.net
    Please give the b.net time [/time where you are online]

As i said in the post it depends :S . I didnt think it would really matter. Well anyhow on work days i usually play on the evening or afternoon most like hours are like 8-10 pm or maybe 11 :P.Weekends my gaming hours vary from the mood it could be 8 hours in the afternoon or an overnight gaming day :> i am merely a player who plays depending on his mood not on a schedule

Yes my friend you may be , but also i am a player who does not have all the time to w8 for you [no offence on you] to come online and play a testgame. You Must give me some hours , like :
    Weekend -> 10:00 - 18:00 so i can also be online and test you

oh i am sorry mate i misunderstood i thought u wanted me to tell you the hours that i play in general not specifically this weekend or some day so that we can schedule a test match.Anyhow tomorrow i am free all day u can set the time :>.Also if tomorrow isnt possible for you then monday is a day i am also available after 12 pm all day long thanks for answering so fast :P.Also if replays are needed or maybe could be helpful i would be glad to give 1 or 2 or 3 :P depending on how many you want the problem is that since i am not in a clan i dont have cm mode i just have nol games :S which i know isnt much of an excuse of a replay but still i think u can maybe see some of my potential :P

hm.. Sunday i am not sure if i will be online :S . But Monday at 12:00 [B.net Time] is good for me !
    Just if its possible stay tunned at your VR , bc if i will be available tommorow be sure i will tell ya.

Best Regards until then
    NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS

Monday 14:00 [B.net Time] . Whisper me in battle net.

Guess battle net name same as forum username right? if you cant answer i ll act as if it is and ll post if i dont find you on the designated time.One question about the tm what is the mode of the game plus will we play with full starting gold or 5v5 starting gold?

Default ..

yes hes name is same in bnet, no u dont play 1vs1, i guess it u will play 5on5 with ihl players

mb vouch him fury for 1 game or ask some ppl in channel if they wna play inhouse

regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

thanks so much for answering fast was wondering about it but constantly forgot it. I truly hope i wont dissapoint you(Plural) and most of all myself:P
    Best regards see you after the tm

Hey :S sorry dude but i have a problem with my warcraft III and when i open it i get a fatal error. :S if its possible play a game in iHL and then save the replay to check it , or stay active in b.net :S if i manage to log in i will whisper to you. sorry

Best regards

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Hey i managed to log in but i cant find you. i am online since 12:00 as i told ya

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

:::Test game 1:::
    Top line leviathan , wd , sven vs kunka , venge , es failed.
    No obs , no roam , bad gameplay,
    From me
    !Reject
    You need 2/2 supports/games to pass the vouch

]Hmm i dont disagree about the roam although i did some attempts for ganging but i definitely disagree about the wards.You said me to get wards once when there were picks and it wasn't easy for me to see it cause i hadnt pressed -clear Oo. you can check the reply about that.Anyhow, i agree on my part of the failure yet none of the teammates were in an actual better level than me, except maybe of sven who was good.

Dude i have nothing against you, i am just here to criticize you and say my opinion for your gameplay. You can play two more test games in channel , if any voucher will respond...

What time can you make it tommorow? From - To

No response in 12 days.

Denied and moved.
    You shouldnt play with matches..