Default warn nrgs.f[u]ryowns for missleading gm to gain cap and repping the real cap afterall

Hello Staff.

Didnt think i would ever use the forum but this was a way too much.

I was assigned by bot @ihl310 for scourge cap.Fury was also scourge and missleading the gm perma to make him cap.I repeated like 100times that i am assigned by bot and want to cap.Alex was gm and believed for unknown reason that fury was assigned. He missed to check the true caps. So he started the game with fury at cap. I left during the countdown to abort the game. Fury went crazy and repped in channel to gain his corrupted cap status.

Plz warn this guy for such an incredible low and bad manneres behaviour.

Screens:
    #1 http://rapidshare.com/files/39892293...ard01.bmp.html
    #2 http://rapidshare.com/files/39892408...ard02.bmp.html

puh those screenshots dont really help to be honest - they are just depicting what you already said dont prove that you were the legit captain though. i would like to get the confirmation from at least 3 players that this is actually true.

to be honest - i wouldnt write here if it isnt the truth....just check the stats iam rank2 and have 66% he has 40% and would never be cap by bot. i doubt anyone will post here cause they just played the game and didnt care for anything. nevertheless there is a damned rule broken. i wont motivate 3 ppl who actually dont care this. alex could confirm it as gm but it should be necesarry if you read the screens.

i ask again kindly plz warn this guy for repping the real cap and missleading the gm to gain his corrupted cap position with 40% in game.

just ask nrgs imo... this sounds like the truth and he will probably admit its the truth and just get smthing like 15% warns?

Bah , this guy makes me lol everytime. Dont you think its time to stop that? The only thing you do in game is feeding and whining, tell me a reason to let you cap , when none wants you as a cap? You can ask all team, when you left the game they said to .leaver you and then rep but i told them just to rep you. Try to grow up and please dont be so annoying. I could also post the ss that you forbid me and prime in order to play with your friend but i didnt, cause you are just a kid, nothing more.

You can just close this trolling / joke thread or just warn me

Exclamation

Right!!!Here is the bot log

[03:37:03 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> zero
    [03:37:10 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> iam assigned by bot
    [03:37:13 PM] -- NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS [203ms] has joined the channel using WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne (Level: 0, icon tier Random, peon icon, in clan PD).
    [03:37:13 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> gm
    [03:37:16 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> doenst care
    [03:37:18 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> what to do
    [03:37:21 PM] <NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS> -needrep dr.ha[s]u
    [03:37:22 PM] <House • NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS needs a substitute for dr.ha[s]u at game IHL310>
    [03:37:22 PM] <IHL-Bot.1 • Type -addme to add yourself as a possible substitute!>
    [03:37:24 PM] <NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS> try
    [03:37:25 PM] <Megabyte]ME> .addme
    [03:37:25 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> .deny
    [03:37:25 PM] <NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS> me
    [03:37:26 PM] <dr.ha[s]u> .denie
    [03:37:26 PM] <IHL-Bot • Megabyte]ME(58%) volunteered for subs>
    [03:37:33 PM] <NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS> will you join or not?
    [03:37:34 PM] <NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS> last warn
    [03:37:34 PM] <grizine> .addme
    [03:37:38 PM] <IHL-Helper • grizine(57%) volunteered for subs>
    [03:37:39 PM] <NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS> -switch griz
    [03:37:39 PM] <IHL-Bot.2 • dr.ha[s]u has been switched with grizine for game IHL310!>
    [03:37:44 PM] -- NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS has left the channel.

I leave the decision to Blister!

Default ..

Accepted,

RUles say clearly he is captain, doesnt matter u like him or not.

fury getting a 20 percent warn for abusing .needrep and a oral warning as voucher, next rude rulebreak may lead to demotion,

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

granted & closed