Default Unvouch Luckyman-

im requesting an unvouch for Luckyman-

There have been several occations now that i have been in a game with him and he has played terrible, bad item build, score and play.
    Both with him im losing games because of him, and against him winning.

Not good enough standard for iHL yet and he should be unvouched.

Latest replay:
    Attached Files Attached Files

PoonInTheLagoon<50%> compared to Luckyman-<52%>: Score together: 1/0[+1] ; Score against: 1/1[Tied]>
    You can check the rules HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantes View Post
    PoonInTheLagoon<50%> compared to Luckyman-<52%>: Score together: 1/0[+1] ; Score against: 1/1[Tied]>
    Yes antlantes this means nothing, since the changes 2 days ago made by prince this was all resetted. So thanks for the useless information and failed atempt to close this issue.

Personally i agree with Lagoon, Luckyman is a very bad player who also doesnt listen.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Watch replay and take pleasure Watch at solo mid roof (which didint used invis to save his mates and give weaver free farm), solo bot sf which fail hard, wood ds (which didint skilled ulti at 11 lvl), atropos which didint use sleep. Yes it was nice game, and last my 6-7 deaths were at base bc we didnt play serious bc sf leave and we all ff. So its a bullshit. Next time ill post bad replays where poon suck too hard. And stat was reseted when i join ihl. I was playing sig for a long time. I have joined ihl 3 days ago.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

This game was played after that was reported here by low poon. http://www.mediafire.com/?jjg0t1ejtyw
    Check and compare the quality of the games. When u have good teammates with barins the game is much better then u have 4 noobs in team.
    Last edited by Luckyman-; 19-06-2010 at 12:06 AM.

The thing is, you didnt have bad allies, and picking a replay you did well in, 1 in 10 games, doesnt show much.

watch the replay and realise you failed, not from teammates, your play did it. and items.

Atlantes, useless comment to add.

Warns were given 60% to luckyman- 50 to Lunaretik and 50 to ellhnas.

!Granted & !Closed