Default Features and your suggestions

Use this topic to post suggestions about the channel and the bots. I will list features we intended for this channel so you dont post something that is planned.

-Integrated scoring system
    -Autobalance for signed games
    -Automatic timed ban( 5 days for leave first time, 10 days for second, etc)
    -Hosting private games
    -Hosting games with minimum points requirement( for example Ranked public -cm -1600, bot wont let anyone with less then 1600 points to join game)
    -Ingame voteban( 8/10 people will be able to vote to ban someone from channel if he is ruining game intentional)
    -Reconnect( this will require some work but it will be implemented)
    -Complete online stats tracking, with game history, etc.
    -Clan war mode

If you have any suggestion of question about anything please post.

Zemunac
    RGC Staff

What I would like to know is whether the stats will be reset when this channel leaves beta stage?

The stats right now can be altered by whatever exploits there are and most importantly the fact that you can't remake a game if one of your players left at the 3rd minute. I just played such a game and we let the scourge fast push our mid lane while we stayed in the base... and that will count as a loss.

I guess you can consider this a suggestion if you haven't been planning to do this already, but I feel this is really needed as we need a real, fair stats list instead of the one from the beta stage.

Stats are for noobs.
    If u care about it i will just start playing carry

Stats are modified on a win / loss basis.

It would be completely unfair for the support players / ward bit**s who will have much more deaths and assists than kills... or creeps.

Well, there maybe a stats reset i dont know, or maybe il just push stats to 1500, dont know yet, problem is that whole system is designed to have big amount of players grouped by points level, so if i reset them again there has to be some period for people to find their place. I need to see it all, but dont worry i will try to make a best possible solution.

My suggestion is not rly importent, but add some info about ingame, loby, channel commands.