Default Plz blister & atlantes explain yourself

Since an hour I have access to the admin area so of course I don't know everything. Maybe you also know that I wasn't in the staff for a long time so of course I don't know everything yet.
    I'm well aware you havent been in the staff for some time, and I dont expect you to know everything that has been going on just yet, hence the reason why I asked you to get updated on the forum instead of goofing around in the channel with your pet-bot. It's beyond me, why you timeban me for being friendly - in a "souwl kind of way".

Thereby you are saying I will be inactive for 2 weeks. That is not true because of a few reasons.
    No atlantes, I didnt say that. You did. See the screenshot plz.

But the most important thing is that you are the whole day trolling in the channel.
    Lately i've been in the channel for a good two hours every day, either you're lying again, or maybe your definition of whole day is just totally different from mine.

So I suggest to just play games when your timeban is over. If a staff member is "abusing" you can post that at the forum and let the staff decide who is doing his job and who not
    That's what I did, however, I expected an admin a little more competent than blister to handle it.
    we all know blister is best left moderating general chat, where the not so important - but indeed funny stuff is going on, credit to axel and his ihl cronichles

Speaking of you blister, let me show you why you're so incompetent.

souwleye i saw u even banning people for saying that u should be demoted
    Banning? you should elaborate on that one, do you mean a permaban or a timeban? there's a difference.
    Moreover if you say someone should be demoted and you have reason behind, there is no problem.

and a timeban for decreasing atlantes reputation in public is fitting her perfectly, its just one day anyway.
    You're such a hypocrite, you lifted both fatality's and onlyalmighty's timebans. Timebans issued for decreasing an admins reputation in public, and this was nothing like that, I was just using the .send command, when I think back I could've been more discrete and I shall be next time.

and atlantes is not lying, i was talking today with chaos, and he updated the ranks, and he got his access today.
    Uhm, I didnt accuse atlantes of lying till now ss speaks. Go watch it again.

king regards
    you're always so formal, king blister

Kind regards to you too.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Default ..

Dear souwleye,

ok, is this a joke?

srsly, what are u doing there?

You're such a hypocrite, you lifted both fatality's and onlyalmighty's timebans. Timebans issued for decreasing an admins reputation in public, and this was nothing like that, I was just using the .send command, when I think back I could've been more discrete and I shall be next time.
    first of all, i just drawed the game, and left both banned. furthermore u can /W house .send and u know it, so why do u write this bullshit thinking people are idiots and ur a intelligent guy,

but ur not souwle, ur not smart or anything postitve, tbh i thought this was clear to u, since the whole community showed u what they think of you.

i will talk to lyude about this post, this is absolutely 100% uselsss trolling with no further use, ur just bored and act more then childish.

Furthermore hopefully an admin can ban u at the forums, bc in your case talking is uselss,

souwle srsly go with god, but plz go.

Sincerly.
    Bli5teR]PaR[, iHL Admin
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

It's funny how you think you're the voice of this league, blister.

If you knew what the users wanted you'd have stepped down long ago.

Oh btw, Kind regards!

souwleye
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

I just want to ad, ive never seen souwleye ban anyone without a verbal warning at forehand. It seems to me atlantes is way to eager to jump to the "opportunity" of banning souwleye without even saying one word. And the discription "zzzzz" of the timeban pretty much corroborates this.

Banning people without talking/warning them first, in my oppinion is very weak. And it certainly isnt the trade of the more communicative adept person.

And isnt everyone entitelled to his own oppinion, which souwleye decides to share with lyude (your supperiour who could have handelled the situation with a bit more professionality). So why would that be a reason to ban him, hes not talking directly to atlantes and nor is he flaming him.

And Blister the argument "souwleye did it so atlantes can to" is so wrong and weak, which really needs no explanation. And i hope with whole my heart you understand this. If not, i feel the need to whish you alot of luck in your real life.

Regards from a King, Emperor and Admiral.

p.s. Blister you should stop using the word furthermore, somehow it does not suit you.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 20-06-2010 at 02:09 AM.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

souwleye stop trolling around, we all know you have done plenty of timebans without a proper reason as in my case.
    The reason I was banned was because I .needrepped a guy legally, but as you also know very well by now that it was legal, you didn't ever remove my ban, because you have always been after reputation and stats the entire time, also when you were a staff member.
    But as I promised, I wouldn't return to this league unless you were gone as a staffmember,
    so byebye and stop trolling around like a kid who lost his snacks xD

You got an explanation in the last topic.
    You can check the rules HERE.