Default Vouch á la vouch

Personal information and background:

Hey my name is Henk and I like to play DotA in my spare time, my hobbies are fitness, snowboarding.
    I work as a cook.

- Previous DotA experience:

I've played dota for 3 years now, I first played publics but i got bored very fast because people just dont understand the game, then i went to SiG, it's better than pub but still not optimal so i wish to join this league a friend told me it's a good one.

- Gameplay information:

I like to play all sorts of heroes, mainly support heroes and gangers dough, like: Ryail, Lion, Tide, ect...

-Are you familiar with of the roles of competitive DotA and do you understand how to play them?

Yes I do.

- How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?

I consider myself mid/high skillled, depending on what role i play (high skilled support, mid rest).

Post atleast two replays of you in action (nonpub games)

http://www.dota-league.com/?section=...ge=1&id=290505
    á la
    http://www.dota-league.com/?section=...ge=1&id=290473

-Why do you want to play in iHL?

I heard from a friend of mine that this league is higher skilled than SiG and I would like to compete with that.

Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?

Yes, I am and I will.

-What's your battlenet account?

ZK.OneShotKill

Thumbs down TT

Fairly okay vouch request - textbased. The first replay was.. A pub. SIG games is considered as much pub as battle.net games, therefore it's useless to watch it. Anyway I did actually watch it and here is what I think:
    - Your opponents suck badass they run in and does bad item/spell specs.
    - Furthermore you don't even own them as would be expected since their skill level is beyond low.

Regarding replay 2, well I only watched till 7th minute I seriously couldn't take more of that noobplay.
    - You're going arcane ring on es.
    - You're failing and stunning completely random, 0 blocks out of 7 stuns.
    - You also took DK's rune mid with 30mana and low hp, while he had a bottle.
    - Yet again you're playing a SIG, which is still considered a public game.

Declined!
    - If you want any chance to get in, please get hold of some funwar replays because these were.. A waste of time to be honest.

No response in one week.

Denied and moved.
    You shouldnt play with matches..