Default Ban MAKAZORUKI)/MIKEY)

Okai, today when I was in the channel, pretty much about to join a game, I saw mikey) an aka of makazoruki (A known maphacker, banned multiplie times on forum for hard flame and trolling and tried to hack the channel bots, and the list goes on but I believe i've mentioned the most important.

When I tried to enlighten raa about mikey's aka, he told me he already knew, but couldnt ban him because blister wanted him in the league.

Untill mikey) is banned I too will be using maphack.

Cya all and everything ingame!

Souwl
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

That maphack was a long time ago. He still plays in dp etc. If he would hack there they would have found it.

He never tried to hack the bots. He can't even create his own keylogger, the only thing he knows is how to start a pc.

yes he is banned at the forum but I thought prince.zero said forum and channel are not linked (bans). You were also banned a few times at forum so is that a reason to exile you?

And if you don't post here you won't use maphacks I have to exile for at least a few months.
    You can check the rules HERE.

What good is posting here saying "i wont maphack" ?

Atlantes, you think you're smart removing the previous two posts

But I saw it coming so I screened it I'll upload it again when I get home, dont close this.

What did leonidas say, btw?
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Default ..

first of all, a big ROFL for souwl and especially RAA, just ROFL

When I tried to enlighten raa about mikey's aka, he told me he already knew, but couldnt ban him because blister wanted him in the league.
    WHAT A BULLSHIT, RAA i want you to explain me when i told this!?!?

are u all serious, stop flaming inf orum souwle, u will get banned, i warned u in your last post,
    ok now for explanation to the ppl who got less iQ from god:

IT WAS ME BANNING MAKAZORUKI, bc he made fake screens, hacked my accounts with keylogger and flamed me and my origin/religion, IM THE LAST GUY WHO WOULD LET THIS (insertrandomflamehere) play in IHL.

Prince allowed him, i was there, it was like: the new season started (all bans lifted), maka entered the channel, prince said: hi abuser (or hacker, im not sure any more) and then he said something well, its forgotten bla bla...

terribly i was afk and read this some time after otherwise I WOULD HAVE BEEN the first person crying out "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

So, plz souwleye gtfo of IHL, srsly ur just making trouble and trying to provoke me and atlantes.

little.bug i dont comment u, since u post on wrong facts, and ty atlants for supporting me with the timeban on souwle.

and raa, we are going to talk.

Offensive regards
    Last edited by Bli5teR; 21-06-2010 at 07:58 PM.
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

IT WAS ME BANNING MAKAZORUKI, bc he made fake screens, hacked my accounts with keylogger and flamed me and my origin/religion, IM THE LAST GUY WHO WOULD LET THIS (insertrandomflamehere) play in IHL
    Funny, according to atlantes, maka isnt even capable of using a keylogger.
    And those screenshots - they were excellent, noone but a chosen few could tell they were actually fake.

little.bug i dont comment u, since u post on wrong facts, and ty atlants for supporting me with the timeban on souwle.

and raa, we are going to talk.
    It's funny, none of the facts bug stated were wrong. Next time you should bother commenting instead of rush-deleting it. That just makes you look even more corrupt

And ye, raa shouldnt speak the truth! bad-boy-rahh

Were my replies also so called " wrong facts " ? and is that the reason you deleted them?

(written in a hurry, sorry for spelling mistakes)
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Ah well my sincere apologies to Bli5ter,cuz it seems that Prince gave MAka a second chance,and MAka lied tro me that Bli5ter unbanned him.Well apologies once again D:

\Regards

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    Funny, according to atlantes, maka isnt even capable of using a keylogger.
    And those screenshots - they were excellent, noone but a chosen few could tell they were actually fake.

It's funny, none of the facts bug stated were wrong. Next time you should bother commenting instead of rush-deleting it. That just makes you look even more corrupt

And ye, raa shouldnt speak the truth! bad-boy-rahh

Were my replies also so called " wrong facts " ? and is that the reason you deleted them?

(written in a hurry, sorry for spelling mistakes)
    he never made the keyloggers, he gave them to ppl at msn but he never made them
    You can check the rules HERE.

SouwlEye Banned.

So, the next guy that i'll see trolling in the forums, will get banned aswell.

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by RaA-KeY-YahH View Post
    Ah well my sincere apologies to Bli5ter,cuz it seems that Prince gave MAka a second chance,and MAka lied tro me that Bli5ter unbanned him.Well apologies once again D:

\Regards
    np, missunderstandings happen, but ofc souwle took the least chance to harras the staff in any way.

shame, but thanks chaos, for keeping the forum clean,

solved and closed
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!