Default ban appeal a10d15

B.net User nick:a10d15

Accused person/people: souwleye

Reason you were banned: he warned me 100% after one single game with reason " noob play"(its souwleye style , we all know his stupid rage warns).Well i was lion in that game with 4-8-7 stats.

Reason you should be unbanned: Dont think that 4-8-7 is a bad for supporting lion after ~15 min playing + im banned since 1 month or so , and since soulweye is not staff member anymore im ask for remove this warns.

Hope on yours right decision

Please upload a replay.

...zzz..that was one month ago.. and i never save replays.+ if u cud see my statsdota on this account , u wud see there is 2x more kills than death..

Lyude asked to upload a replay, not give excuses.

just save next replay of game you play.

Like one replay can show something , or do u think ill upload replay where i suck? Dont be smartass Poon posting like that , Lyude asked to upload that replay with lion.Everyone have bad games , and warn 100% for one game = rage warn.

No, one replay does not show anything, true. What I want to conclude from such replay is that you are telling the truth. Who knows what score you had, it might have been 4-8, it might have been 4-20. You could have been banned for game ruining & flaming and whatsoever. These are things that we, as staff, are not certain of. And that is the sole reason I'm asking a replay from you.

Default ..

hm, i remember, that i played some games with u in the old season, and u did ok, at least i can say, i dont remember that u played bad.

well, maybe u can find a ihl member, who can confirm that u dont play bad, bc i might also make a mistage.

but in general, i am willed to grant you at least a trial, to prove us, that ur saying the truth.

w8ing some more opinions,

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Yeah Lyude i get it , but its getting bored.Idc anymore , closed

Closed!