Default G-Mnk.Failors second Ban apeal..

srsly, I didnt watch the forum for like 5 days.. and then what? Lyude closed my thread and result me to be permanent banned.. Come on the things he wrote was a lie - He Provoked me alot.. that's Why i had such terrible Behaviour.. So plz give me a second chance Staff. i Don't care about acces anymore REgards Failor -

Funny thing to say that I provoked you, because I think that from all the time that I have been in the staff throughout the years, I've never had a complaint about me 'provoking' someone.

Anyways, I'll leave that out of the question... Edit your post with some screenshots where I provoked you, please, cause I'm deeply interested in that!

Also, you're telling that everything I told was a lie. Then you say that you had such terrible behaviour because of me provoking you? Doesn't that... uhm... like... not correspond with eachother? Explain me and the public. Give us some proof to work with.

Default ..

well failor, we all lose sometimes the control (except atlantes ofc, he stronk!)

and its positive that u recognized that u made a mistake, and i guess lydue understand also that ppl can mistake,

so why dont u make a honest (not offensive) ban appeal, where u say something like ur sorry and if u plz can get unbanned, u wont do it again, etc etc

ah, and one more hint: accusing an admin, especially lyude w/o any proof in a unban appeal is the wrong way to get unbanned,

anyways its not my decision, just my 2 cents, gl though

blista!
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Apologise to Lyude first and to the rest of the staff for disgracing us with such behavior and we might think of it seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyude.Zero View Post
    Funny thing to say that I provoked you, because I think that from all the time that I have been in the staff throughout the years, I've never had a complaint about me 'provoking' someone.

Anyways, I'll leave that out of the question... Edit your post with some screenshots where I provoked you, please, cause I'm deeply interested in that!

Also, you're telling that everything I told was a lie. Then you say that you had such terrible behaviour because of me provoking you? Doesn't that... uhm... like... not correspond with eachother? Explain me and the public. Give us some proof to work with.
    I've tried many times To make the screenshots from our conversation It seems like i can't Make the screenshots.. So i got no prove But damn WE both know that it was a silly reason, To give me a 100% warn for I mean We both know That you Weren't Talking wery nice to me. this is how i see it.. so sorry can't give you Prove

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by G-mnk.Fail0r View Post
    I've tried many times To make the screenshots from our conversation It seems like i can't Make the screenshots.. So i got no prove, But damn We both know that it wasn't a wery good reason, To give me a ban + 100% warn for I mean We both know That you Weren't Talking wery nice to me. this is how i see it If you think its Fair to ban me go do it. .. so sorry that i can't give you Prove;(
    ..And by the way Lyude the conversation you made with you and me talking in IHL you deleted Most of the things you said..

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DieByZer0 View Post
    Apologise to Lyude first and to the rest of the staff for disgracing us with such behavior and we might think of it seriously!!
    Well yea ofcause i wiill apologize to lyude, i also did a couple of times In Prviate.. I'm really sorry that i had to say these things that I said, in Such Harsh way! It was Surely Not my Intentions, To provoke lyude enought to exile me. - FAILor
    Last edited by G-mnk.Fail0r; 26-06-2010 at 02:10 AM.

I don't believe it. You keep pushing that I said bad things to you? You flamed me because I said that you blew your chance on being moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyude.Zero View Post
    I don't believe it. You keep pushing that I said bad things to you? You flamed me because I said that you blew your chance on being moderator.
    i don't remember exactly remember what you said, but you said more then that.. otherwice there is no way that i would flame you the way i did.
    Last edited by G-mnk.Fail0r; 26-06-2010 at 12:49 PM.