Default 249 ''wrong result'' + unvouch 5 players

Ok, a really long story comming:

•our player Trykea diconnects, after 17mins of game, we have load at 14 mb 15 mins, and they refuse to load, host was in theirs team. Dusa dced we lost chances of winning, our only real lategame carry, who had linkens in less then 15 mins.

•We play on, then REEJP has problems playing cuz of massive lagging, so we reaload.

•After 1 mins their player drop then they go LOAD??!!??

•They that player (Lunden, ingame nick Fat Guy) cant see then we wait and wait, then MiekarN^ who was hosting decides to rejoing till his player can see host, no matter it was 5v4

•Then we totally rape then whole game, our 2nd player drops and they wont load

•They won 5v3 by making mega creeps, couldnt kill us then end, they had to make mega

So unvouch them all, rly they are really low skilled, in game totally sucking, couldn't win for ages.

If there was replay, and there isnt cuz of loading, host started 2 times 5v3 by ''mistake''

Not only that but Lunden was trashtalking evry minute, saying stuff like, ''hehe gl 5v3'', ''raped'' etc...

Now I am asking evry player in that game to say who deserves fucking win

Eaven after 2 dced we were raping fights, they won by mega creeps....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is SS to prove how we played vs them

EDIT: I forgot to say, lunden left during picks, then i forced him to go same picks same bans etc...
    Last edited by Rale-; 25-06-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Default The lies...

Hello my fellow dp2 players...

Lets break this down and tell the truth...

Its true that they had a drop around min 18 and we actuallly had a load only 5 minutes before. But the reason why we didnt want to load was that we had more than a 5 kills advantage from the save to the load. And later on we saved again and I dropped 1 min later. But the difference is that there wasnt any kills advantages, so therefor we could easily load.

I as the sreenshot shows... Im pretty sure they didnt own me. They might have killed my teamm8s, but since I was carry and the skill lvl in dp2 is kinda random it didnt effect the game at all. So I would say that the part about unvouching my team m8 for lack of skills is just bullshit.

And about the trashtalk... I can see he didnt upload the replay (Which I understand coz otherwise u could see that this post is a joke ) but I didnt start the trashtalk... As far as I remember it was some guys called rape.exe and ralez from scourge. But idc about that...

And even tho non of their players would have dropped we would have won.

I think this is some desperate way to blame the host for their lack of skills and I believe this clearly shows the lack of manners and respect of ralez. So if any1 should get unvouched.. well that is not up to me.

And one last thing.... Yes I dropped during the picks... But so what? what does that have to do with anything

Regards luNd

i played the game and dont talk all and u want to unvouched all ? i wasnt dropped or i am not saver loader it isnt my problem and i cant play bad u seeing my stats and i have skadi hex linken yasha is this low skilled ?
    Last edited by Dollyanna; 26-06-2010 at 12:41 AM.

Y, u have those items vs Pugna, Venge and Panda. 5v3, u cant win for more then 70 mins. Common we both know that win was ours, u didn't want to load cuz of ur precious points. Dusa who droped at min 17 was same lvl as ur team.

Just be honest and tell who deserves win?

And btw look stats Sent Scourge kills, 55-58 in 5v3, and 8 of those 55 were on dusa who dced, and some on lion who dced as well, dont talk about skill if u don't have it please.

Default The lies keep on coming....

What ever you need to tell yourself.....

No replay, wasting time of admin.

Realblade u werent in game so do not post in this thread again, ty. We both know that only reason u posted here is cuz u have personal grudge against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rale- View Post
    Realblade u werent in game so do not post in this thread again, ty. We both know that only reason u posted here is cuz u have personal grudge against me.
    You do realize that the admins have no idea what happend in game without a replay, and the lundeen is prolly more trusted than you?

Have fun getting anything done though

Ok, ppl i am sick of u posting in my thread, i know what happened in that game and so does ur trusty man lunded, they got stomeped and we then got a DC, then we start winning again and another DC, they have host in their team so they decide to abuse and not let us load. Evryone who takes theirs side takes the side of unfair or cheaters instead of side of people who deserves win, who played to the fullest for 74 mins in 5v3 match

!unsupport .. sry but i dont understand what u want.U want to get them unvouched because ur players drop and they won? I dont get it.. explain better.I dont like this lundee too but its nothing to do..

The problem is that we had a 110% won game, after drop of our main hero it becomes really low, but we start to own again with 5v4, and then our 2nd player drops, i think that host had some kind of infulence on who will drop. Some guys later told me that they also think host is hacker.

What i want it to tell a story about 74min game, 5v3, panda, venge and pugna till the very end. Just forget this... no point anyway

Juke keep an eye on mikeran and lunden, people

i'm very sorry to put it to you the following way, and i'm very sorry if i offend one of you!

but honestly? you truely sound like kids - especially you lunden ..

what are you ? 25 years old? have a mature conversation with him? tell him your point of view without harassing. i know this ain't the pub scouts, but comeon?

for the record = if you ask for my oppinion no admin trusts one player more than another.

it's not what you know/what you've done - it's what you can prove !

no replay, no evidence, no proof, only facts and a side of the story ..

denied.