Default result dpcm274 scourge

Ok .. these guys rly pissed me off.Result was 7-18 for us.1st game we played they dropped again.WE remaked and we smashed them again.Then the captain plugged.after he got dropped ryze just left and told us "u kicked me".I didnt even expect they can be such a pussys(sry for that word).They got like -4 or 5 towers.. it was over and they just left blaming us for host (roflmao)
    And here is replay:
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c26663ea0c9f

this is so LOL and i LOL'd srsly
    we did rmk, even twice, and both times one of them got dc and at tthe last game after lund's dc ryze just left after his dc, both games we were leading score/towers.they wanted rmk, we did it ofc, because they called us dodgers first game, now they wanna draw this game whenever its 20 min of the game and we asked em, will u result or play and then ryze left and it was like 3v5... srsly n/c on u guys

support. sents disced 2 times... But cant say its about them or garena...

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c2666a3322a3
    this game is uploaded by vlade showing chat log.

22:07 [All] youknow.Ryze: if i drop now
    22:07 [All] FatGuy-: gotta love RU hosts
    22:07 [All] fnatic.wannabe: now itws 20 min
    22:07 [All] fnatic.wannabe:
    22:07 [All] youknow.Ryze: its nice host abuse

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c26674895ef6
    this game is uploaded by me showing chat log

22:03 [All] youknow.Ryze: if i drop now
    22:03 [All] youknow.Ryze: its nice host abuse

As you can see I wrote this at 22:03, however host got this message when lund dropped, and if you look at chat, you can see that I don't recieved messages :
    22:07 [All] FatGuy-: gotta love RU hosts
    22:07 [All] fnatic.wannabe: now itws 20 min
    22:07 [All] fnatic.wannabe:
    So I obviously was disconnected from host, since I didn't recieve or send any messages. You can try and run this replay through a replay parser and see that it also will tell you "Disconnected".

However broken dreams left this game after we dropped, which can be seen from the replay of vlade and brokendream, showing that broken left at 22:41, just 12 seconds before host left.

My team wanted to play on even though they were in number disadvantage, but they didn't allow them and just left. WHY? wtf...
    [22:39] <+Vlade> MEDELIN
    [22:39] <+Vlade> why host left
    [22:40] <+Vlade> TELL ME?
    [22:40] <+Vlade> WE WANTED TO PLAY 3V5 MBY?
    [22:56] <+|1cHiGo> i wanted to play on 3v5 btw
    [22:56] <+|1cHiGo> they didnt give me chance

zzz... it was 2v5.. wd left too . U rly .. funny .Ryze left blaming us "drophackers" and then wanted to play lion + kunkka vs whole team ? xD .. such a joke

I would play warlock with his items and mby we can win.. but your host left so...

Quote Originally Posted by vlade View Post
    I would play warlock with his items and mby we can win.. but your host left so...
    SURE U COULD WIN
    u werent even able to control ur own hero xDDDDDDD how about that
    its been an hour since that game
    stop wasting our time

1st, manners.
    2nd, let admin decide.

I quote from ingame chat:
    22:07 [All] fnatic.wannabe: Result or play
    22:07 [All] fnatic.wannabe: u choose

since none said result scourge, why did you leave? They even said that they would win.. Makes no sense to leave this game imo.

1st, manners.
    2nd, let admin decide.
    let admins decide ? XDD . this request will be checked after 2 months if staffs keep playing all the time.We will stay here forever

Default ....

wow some manners this pgn got.... facts are: We play on some guy called lickme somethings host. The first time we try it someone disc.. (Could it be the host ?) We do rmk.. And guess what... 2 players drop this time... (could it be the host?).. thing is that I admit I dropped... and while I was dropping I wrote in both mIRC and ggc which shows I didnt plug...

I think that the admins really need to think about what type of players they want in their league.... Coz If these unmannered and disrespectfull players keep dominating this league... ppl wont play here anymore... And im for once is getting really tired of ppl like broken who talks and talks....

regards luNd

Ps. we drawed the game since we only played 18 min when we dropped the 2nd time. But they want a win which I cant really see why? the end score clearly shows that we got the 2 best farmed heroes (By far). And yes they got some towers but so what? thing is that the games should be drawn since its the most fair thing and u couldnt determin a winner of that game after 18 min

Ps. we drawed the game since we only played 18 min when we dropped the 2nd time. But they want a win which I cant really see why? the end score clearly shows that we got the 2 best farmed heroes (By far). And yes they got some towers but so what? thing is that the games should be drawn since its the most fair thing and u couldnt determin a winner of that game after 18 min

are u kidding me ? u got 2 best farmed heroes ? lol nice lie dude
    if u had 2 best farmed heroes then i'd had uber farmed potm huh ?

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...d=1#post272459

-Locked-

Read the post linked above.