[23:00] <+brk> no staff ehre
    [23:00] <+brk> no1 cares
    [23:00] <+brk> about
    [23:00] <+brk> dp2
    [23:01] <+brk> i dont rly know
    [23:01] <+brk> why warlord and ART|flow
    [23:01] <+brk> r here
    [23:01] <+brk> = nothing

too much text to go through, so I just copied some of it...
    Last edited by Oasen; 26-06-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: included some extra nonenglish

!unsupport, good guys, wich got ower anoyed i understand them

Default Sup!

Can only support this thread... Been a while since Ive seen two so unmannered guys.. They have no respect for this league or the admins in it..

Regards luNd

Comment : Manners,are a difficult issue so there will be no excuses.Punishment goes for simple manners from 2 days
    to 1 week.Heavy flame,racism will lead you to unvouch.

freaking retarded, lowskilled, retarded piece of shit, motherfucking morons, little craps, retarded idiots, mofo

is this considered heavy flame? = unvouch, admins decision

u pissed off us and now when we flamed u report us ? .You left a game and spammed all the chat with useless things like "drophackers" and just keep insulting us.What u expect?And why should i care?Is it lie that no1 checks request ? Cmon answer me? U seen checked request since Lordie not here? Pelatis trying but he got much work about it.. thats why he made these guys staff.. but they playing all the time.. idc im just telling the truth and mb ill get banned for that

Refrain from flaming on these boards, or you will be severely punished.

Also, such behavior as shown in the 'chat log' is not "okay" regardless of the circumstances.

The staff do their best to provide you with a place to chill out and play and they contribute a lot to making the league stay cool.

I know it's easy to slip your mind sometimes that they are doing that, and sometimes they have to do things which you might not approve of. Same goes for everyone in a position of power.

With great power comes great responsibility.

they totally ruined 8 of us mood? what u expected..

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenDreamZ_ View Post
    u pissed off us and now when we flamed u report us ? .You left a game and spammed all the chat with useless things like "drophackers" and just keep insulting us.What u expect?And why should i care?Is it lie that no1 checks request ? Cmon answer me? U seen checked request since Lordie not here? Pelatis trying but he got much work about it.. thats why he made these guys staff.. but they playing all the time.. idc im just telling the truth and mb ill get banned for that
    Please backup your claims with evidence. this is report is not about me, but about your obvious non existing manners and lack of respect for this league. You can see that admins are checking these threads whenever possible, otherwise you wouldn't make one yourself.

I didn't leave the game you talk about and I have backed up with 2 replays from me + a teammate, showing that I did not recieve or send any chat messages during the time where I got disconnected. My replay ends before lund got disconnected, however in your replay I leave after. How can this be?

I expect people to be mature and act good. It improves your image a lot and you get much more friends. Try it! Start behaving nice online and soon it will impact your social life.

I can't wait for the day when all these communities can run themselves without the constant attention of a staff member .

u see that ive never been reported here for a flame/ruin whatever it is I just got annoyed because of them 2 and it rly started pissing me off its been more than an hour since our 'cool dota game'
    being called such a drophackers etc its kinda stupid by their side but theres one thing ure right yeah i flamed but i just couldnt keep my self and blowed up and i feel sry about that

they totally ruined 8 of us mood? what u expected..
    Manners ofcourse. You think whatever fundament you might stand on, that it gives you the right to flame fellow dotapride players? Please re-read the rules; the section is called: Behaviour.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pgn^ View Post
    u see that ive never been reported here for a flame/ruin whatever it is I just got annoyed because of them 2 and it rly started pissing me off its been more than an hour since our 'cool dota game'
    being called such a drophackers etc its kinda stupid by their side but theres one thing ure right yeah i flamed but i just couldnt keep my self and blowed up and i feel sry about that
    since you try to make wrong result, I accused you of being drophacker. If you look the replay you will see the timing in which the drop happend. Doesn't look like a coincidence at all and it happend twice on your friend host. This aside, do you see me raging or flaming about this issue like you do? Even though you called me a crap, mofo etc.

And obviously you provoced lund to call you drophacker:
    [22:39] <+medellin> sick of retards
    [22:39] <+youknow`luNdE-> nice to use drophax in dp2

Do you want me to post more flame before that ?
    Don't try to run away from this. Admins can use log to read all the text that I didn't post and that you are trying to manipulate.

I will stop every attempt you try. Trust me, we didn't provoke your manners, you did provoke ours however.

Quote Originally Posted by pgn^ View Post

Just try to the best of your ability to keep yourself out of such tight situations. I edited your nasty talk on the posts but the reports stays.

Alright, I'm not gonna pay much more attention to these threads, good luck.

i like the league but i dont like u and the staff. I love this place but not when some random idiots are pissing me off because they dont want to result.If u just typed the result we would be having 3 games more but thanks to ur "high manners" we are not playing and ur just wasting my time as always.And how can i like this league atm.Have u seen last 100 posts ? U saw admin typing in it ?This infector or dunnno.. isee him for first time i dont know who he is.Only he types and when u saw war lord doing something rly ?

idc man so much drama in it do whatever u want im off this thing

btw i didnt flame just called u stupid idiots 1 time which is true

.Only he types and when u saw war lord doing something rly ?

I'll talk to a few people to fix the problem. For the moment, I'm closing the 2 threads, this and This.

If you got more to fill out or tell, PM me. I won't handle the request, but i'll get a DP2 staff on it shortly, but to prevent useless spam and arguments and provocation it gets closed.