Thread: dr.com admin

Default dr.com admin

hi guys, i dont really know if it the proper place to post it but i havent seen a better one so i post it here , sry if its not.

recently my username was unvouched from dr.com after a request

http://www.gm-esports.com/replays/vi...1277486920.w3g
    because of so called "rage quit" , after 5 min with no death no flame and a decent cs /=
    so i made a vouch request, and the same guy who banned me just closed it by saying "wtf read the rules denied!".
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...ch-manyakpudge
    so i made up another one , accroding to all the rules and requirments , and again closed after an hour with no future explanation exept the ban reason , not giving me even a chance to explain my self.
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...ch-manyakpudge
    i have no idea what he is talking about big dc% , i did have one about 6month-year ago , since then i fixed all the issues and had 0 dces since i started playing again ( this one dc was a comp crush , very rare but it still happen sometime due to bad software.
    i dont want to sound out of place , but this guy x_t_c trigger hand is really way too loose. i think its only fair to give person a chance to explain himself before banning him , not even mention to might consider consulting with a fellow admin before deni the request of the person you yourself banned before closing his theard , its just common manners =\

Strange really
    1) i am not shure do you rage quint or no.
    2) anyway if your connection is bad that is reason for unvouch
    ... I will let this next staff ppl to discus.
    Last edited by x_T_c; 27-06-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

my connection WAS bad , as in the very long past.
    have you checked my recent (as in the last month) replays or just checked % by programm?
    i am telling you , 1 dc in the last month ,and really , inlight me how it can be rage quit? i mean , doesnt rage quit requires rage?????
    and by the way ,the so called ban reason :[25/06/2010] Unvouched at 'DR.Community' by x_t_c :: big dc rate, i dont know is this rage quit or connection, unvouch time until he fix this.
    that mean you just ban me to indefenetly , due to the fact that you dont even let me explain you what really happens.
    Last edited by manyak; 27-06-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Its so simple..

IF you dc, whatever reason it may be (comp crash, lost connection, dog turning off ur comp), u destroy the game for 9 other people.
    IF you dc alot, we are gonna unvouch you. (This is understandable, isnt it?)

Now, as x_T_c is checking ur games, he see that u dc alot, and according to this, he unvouched you.
    You now have the chance to explain urself with our forum.. you can write down ur reasons, and everything.. but if you go ahead and simply create 2 vouch request, it wont help ur situation..

see where the problem is? you just went for a new vouchrequest.. instead of explaining urself
    All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

i did try explaining my self and i wrote whathappend , the point is , he never gave me even a chance

Let's take a look at this from the staff's perspective. It is a fact that you had an untolerable dc rate 6 months ago, and you confirmed that. Now you say that you fixed the problem, but the facts speak otherwise.

You have alraedy disconnected twice in just the few games that you played. Which leaves your current disconnect rate around 25%. How do you expect anyone to believe you that you have "fixed the problem" when you still disconnect that frequently?

Those are the facts on the table, and unless you have some new information that you want to share, this discussion won't lead to anything. But, as you may view it, it is a chance for you to explain yourself.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

from what i recall , i already played 12+ games in rpg in the last month , and i remember only 1 dc , which wasnt a net issue, but a rare programm issue(not to mention all the halfs games and rmks which happens every second game in pub.)
    still, i am banned untill my net will be fixed , and it already is , so...........

here an example of how a polite admin adress an vouch req , xtc you might wanna take it to your attention
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...278#post273278
    Last edited by manyak; 28-06-2010 at 05:21 PM.

thanks for censoring my post sir-rogers.
    cu
    gid=53724 is not a dc if u looked closer, so he never had 25% dc.
    Last edited by Cnacnel; 02-07-2010 at 12:52 AM.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

thx for your support Cnacnel, even though its being cencored

Quote Originally Posted by manyak View Post
    thx for your support Cnacnel, even though its being cencored
    As you know yourself, your case has been handled in a fair manner by now. As soon as there was enough evidence to support your claim of having fixed your problem you were revouched.

About the whole censoring thing. We do not censor user posts. I have never censored a normal user's post. Cnacnel is an exception, he's a former member of staff and one of his posts was edited because he was posting sensitive information. Only people who are or were once members of staff get the priviledge of getting their posts censored if need be :-)

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support