Default Staff application - Pun1sh9

Personal Info

Your name: I will not give out my real name, but I am known as Zulkarneyn over the net. So you can call me this.

Your country: Denmark

Spoken languages: Danish, English, Turkish and German.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Pun1sh9

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
    Dota-League.com (sig), PGC (PDC and IHL), DCE, Iccup, DP2 (not much).

Your activity and average playtime each week:
    It varies alot, but I might be at least online 40 hours a week. But approximately 50-60 hours a week.

How long you have been playing DotA:
    I guess about 3 years of experience.

Your ability to communicate with others:
    My ability to communicate with others is according to me very good or excellent. As many people knows I like to communicate and help people, and I try to be as kind and fair as possible. And I think I am pretty optimistic and open minded person so generally I don't have any problems with communicating.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
    I know all the rules, and I will follow them as well. Rules are made to obey.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    When I am under pressure during the game I like to behave well and not loose my inner personality. I am a person who doesn't like stress and I am by this reason not a very stressful person, so I don't rage at all. In very rare circumstances not wished actions from my side can happen, but this wont happen without a proper reason as well. As I said, under general pressure I will react cool and behave ordinary.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
    No, it is a bit of a hirachy as well, and I will listen to my superiors unless they don't cross the limits and rules of PDC itself.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
    I guess following staff members: Bli5ter]par[, Atlantes, m1G1, Tannenzapfen can vouch for me as well, since they know me very well.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
    Sure, if that is necessary or one of the requirements why not.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
    I have currently a long summer vacation so I guess I have enough time to spen on IHL and try to help improving it. And I further like the current staff very much, and I like to be a part of it as well, I guess I will love to co-operate with all of them. I have been a staff member before as well for some several months actually, and I believe I did a good job, and I promise that I will do my best once again.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
    I can offer justice as well, I am a person who always acts out of logical explanations. And I feel I will be very competent as a staff member, so I will try to improve the justice which is needed in IHL.

A few things about yourself:
    I have studied computer science for a half year and decided to stop it and begin to study Engineering instead.
    I like to get in communication with people during the games in warcraft too. My hobbies are; Warcraft (DotA mostly), wacthing movie, listening to music and private stuff.

Additional information:
    I don't know which rank you think I am worth, and which rank is currently most needed. I believe I can both administrate, moderate or even be in the management of this league. I hope what ever is most beneficial for both me and this league will happen - Amen

Yours faithfully
    Pun1sh9
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 28-06-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: I have had alot of trouble with Colours, so I edited it a couple of times and it wanstn succesful :S

I like to get in communication with people during the games in warcraft too. My hobbies are; Warcraft (DotA mostly), wacthing movie, listening to music and private stuff.
    You filthy masturbator, you.
    ~In broken images~

Quote Originally Posted by Raa-Key-Yaah
    i tend to not make any sense

Quote Originally Posted by XeL View Post
    You filthy masturbator, you.
    lol haha i meant something else actually

Denied from me,you were a staff member twice already,and you blew it + you rage while ingame.

I didnt know iccup and dota-league.com were safelisted channels o.O my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    I didnt know iccup and dota-league.com were safelisted channels o.O my bad.
    "Former experience"

Default ..

support, he wanst demoted bc of abusing, personal issues with souwleye were the problem,

i believe he is a good staffmember
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Pun1sh9 View Post
    "Former experience"
    Now you look even more stupid, because former experience refers to experience within staff. not dota experience -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Pun1sh9 View Post
    "Former experience"
    Now you look even more stupid, because former experience refers to experience within staff. not dota experience -.-
    Lagoon, ??
    The Best Counter Strike's Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flashdec.../2/5Cjrp23lBSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXn5...eature=related
    " Fuck this im just gonna go creep in wood... Aah, peaceful creeping, I can just taste the serenity not a techies in sight " xD

lol please stop trolling lagoon :P dunno what's the deal with you but you actually sound more stupid now tt.
    The template I filled is for everybody and not only staff members, in this context this question:
    "- Former experience and/or safelisted channels"
    means: Former dota experience and safelisted channels like; DCE, NOL, and whatever, this is pure a DotA experience question and not a matter of "former staff experience" if that is what you think?

I really don't know why you insist in sounding stupid lagoon :S and what the actual reason behind your lack of manners against me is also another mysterium.
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 28-06-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: some spelling issue

As I stated in another recently posted application, I'm not sure if we have a need for any additions to the crew. Not to mention that the applicant has quite the temper.

So I'm forced to !Deny and leave it to the capable hands of Lyude.

I must say I like your application. You tend to speak English rather fluent. Since Tanne just left the staff, me and the other staff members will discuss about your application, whether we really need someone or not.

Thanks for app'ing.

Lyude

in a staff application i think it would be considered staff experience, but i guess that depends on how IHL want it, i wouldnt ask for dota experience in a staff application.

Im not so much trolling as being a dick and correcting. :L

in a staff application i think it would be considered staff experience, but i guess that depends on how IHL want it, i wouldnt ask for dota experience in a staff application.

Im not so much trolling as being a dick and correcting. :L
    i wacthed the previous accepted applications, and they all understood the same way I did. Former DotA experience, and not Staff experience, but I didn't see your trolling on their applications. Nvm.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I am not here to discuss or argue about this though, if you think I misunderstood, you have your own choice and way of thinking, so I don't care at all.

p.s. And why shouldn't DotA experience be important in staff application? If you are going to give warns to players who doesnt know the basic of DotA you need to be at least as good as the mid skilled players to judge, or above.
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 29-06-2010 at 12:04 AM.

You wouldnt be in this league if you didnt know the basics of dota, so therefore it isnt needed. :P

If you were applying for a mod position why would i care that you were vouched at dota league? (vouched from your perspective)

I don't know if you are aware lagoon but u r currently spamming my application which is highly not appreciated. Please stop it.

The "basic of Dota" was just an example, since we can give warns to players who are not filling the minimum requirements being asked in this league. That's what I meant by saying "basic of Dota" it is just a common term being used. If you don't stop your nonesense in this thread, I will ask for what is needed to any responsible in this forum.
    Thanks.

I will close this for the time being.We moved your application to the admin area where staff members will discuss whether you should get promoted or not.

Regards

Hi Pun1sh9

We've discussed your application at the Admin section and we've come to the conclusion to deny you.

Best regars,

Lyude