Default Regarding Blister.

Game: IHL142
    Accused user: Bli5ter]par[
    Accusation: Flaming, leaving

The game starts off friendly, but as the scourge team gains more ground Blister starts flaming. Bear in mind that flaming is not something I personally care about, but I reckon others do.

The main issue arises when Blister abruptly leaves the game, without the constent of the rest of the team (who're still willing to fight for a win). In other words, Blister left before we FFed.

The leave occured around minute 51.

He also displays great ignorance when I whisper him about it, proving that it was not a mistake from his side.

Whether or not the IHL community wants an uncontrollable person such as Blister as thier head admin is not an issue to be handeled by me, but by the rest of the staff. I will therefore refrain from giving my own input on that matter.

Replay attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by XeL; 28-06-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    ~In broken images~

Quote Originally Posted by Raa-Key-Yaah
    i tend to not make any sense

ill talk to the rest of the staff about this issue, but as im no longer in charge i guess either lyude or m1g1 or nejnej will post the outcome here.

Wow Blister never thought you would start acting like this. Cant say im really suprised by this. Its the second time he ragequit in a game. This afternoon we were in the picking phase and he was capsing "GIVE ME WR. WRWRWRWR" And when he didnt get his hero he left so we had to needrep him. And now I read this...
    You shouldnt play with matches..

holy shit blsiter chill out... more mannors-- less unmannor

Default ..

It was a bad day for me for personal reasons, which i dont want to explain furthermore,

I made a mistake ofc, thats a unnacceptable behaviour, and i promise it wont happen again,

Lyude is free to judge about me, i wont complain,

blister
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Ok, since I have to handle like I should handle with every other user, you will be assigned a proper warn amount.

20% Warn given out due to leaving the game
    20% Warn given out due to flaming.

Blister, hope to see this one time, and one time only.

Approved and Closed.