Default Interview with Lemme, EEDL's New Main Sponsor

EEDL are proud to announce that we have now finally found a stable sponsor who is able to supply us with the prize money for the end of this season. Jack 'Lemme' Saftekin, who owns an Internet Cafe in Istanbul, will be our sponsor, and i got to catch an interview with him on his thoughts and feelings of EEDL. Enjoy!

LoG_Reeper : How did you find out about EEDL?

Lemme : I'm an old DotA player, I'm an internet cafe owner in Istanbul and have many friends here that play DotA, they told me about it. Time to time I still look at the DotA news.

LoG_Reeper : What do you think of EEDL?

Lemme : It seems like a great league from the first sight, I was really impressed by the amount of games played in one season which is around one month I guess. I played in few leagues such as IHCS and nihl; they weren't active as EEDL. And the players are known and skilled players as well which makes it awesome.

LoG_Reeper : What made you consider sponsoring us at EEDL?

Lemme : I firstly read the thread about the arrangement with the old sponsor didn't go well, so I told myself why not be a sponsor and aid something that you like. And here I am the mainsponsor of EEDL now

LoG_Reeper : What do you expect from EEDL?

Lemme : Not much really, DotA is a game that I follow occasionaly and sponsoring a good league like EEDL is just a thing I like.

LoG_Reeper : Thank you very much for taking the time out to do this!

Lemme : You welcome, good luck to all players in the next season!
    We wish Lemme the best of luck with his business and for the future and we hope we can have him as a main sponsor for as long as EEDL stands strong among the other leagues!

Best Regards,
    EEDL-Staff
    Last edited by LoG_Reeper; 28-06-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Born to kill, Kill to thrill.