View Poll Results: Which platform do you prefer playing on?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garena [GGC]

22 33.33%
  • ICCUP

10 15.15%
  • Ranked Gaming Client [RGC]

34 51.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by slotuss View Post
    Are you the eedl leader to decide where to keep a league bot? What i think IRC is the best idea...
    He never said that the EEDL players will have to use the RGC bot ... Rogers jsut offers them the possibility to use this bot and if the players like it, then, they'll officialy use it.
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Quote Originally Posted by DrakaZ View Post
    He never said that the EEDL players will have to use the RGC bot ... Rogers jsut offers them the possibility to use this bot and if the players like it, then, they'll officialy use it.
    my sorry

Would you mind telling me why you would prefer having league bots on mIRC when you can have them on RGC?
    because oldscool IRC is the best
    Last edited by slotuss; 30-06-2010 at 06:28 PM.

But mIRC is really too old, RGC is new and that is why it is better imo. Why should players use two programs when they can use only one?
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

But mIRC is really too old, RGC is new and that is why it is better imo. Why should players use two programs when they can use only one?
    well if eedl totaly moves to RGC that doesnt mean that EEDL players will stop using IRC, its the universal chat system and i dont think dota players will stop using it..

in case total EEDL moving to the knew system, i guess EEDL must get rid of the worst its players and open a system of vouch requsts again..

Well, yes, the players will always use mIRC because of the team channels ...
    And EEDL don't do the vouch request, they invite top public players.

Well, yes, the players will always use mIRC because of the team channels ...
    And EEDL don't do the vouch request, they invite top public players.
    what are tard lowskills doing on eedl in that case? or it was true i saw in pgg's signature on prodota.ru "eedl vouch 20$"!?

Read what I wrote =)

"they invite top public players"

They invite a lot of low skill players, otherwise, why do you think there were about 900 players vouched a few weeks ago? They unvouched some and now there are 700 players

Why no1 mentioned battlenet?Now im pretty sure leonidas would be more than happy to lend you one of his lag free bots.
    Quote Originally Posted by skud View Post
    8a parakalouso ton rsp na skefete ti leei san admin den mporei na ironebete enan player ths katigorias m. rsp prosexe pou milas

IRC will be keeped and games will be played on RGC , that is my vote , and that i will do if garena wont change his mind , and about that Juba , i can't listen to a kid , that he want me removed from staff or this shits. I own EEDL now , i do the best for it , and i don't accept stupid hackers to come into my private and demand access operator without a reason, it is normal to start and flame you , because you no right to ask that in my league , and after that you closed the league ? who are you to have the right to close my league , if u are not even garena offical , just shut this down. I will announce in few days what we decided.
    " Herb its a plant " ( Bob Marley )

all posts with compains to kiddoq where deleted.. gj kiddo

vote for rgc

everytime ppl can host the game when they want, no lags, no delay, normal chat in room, custom/official channels > shitty garena

regards

Quote Originally Posted by xind3x View Post
    vote for rgc

everytime ppl can host the game when they want, no lags, no delay, normal chat in room, custom/official channels > shitty garena

regards
    +1
    People will want to knock you down. Temptations will try to hold you back. Obstacles will stand in your way. Smash the fuck through 'em.

RGC ftw...
    OnCe u GeT aN uNdErStAnDiNg oF ThE GaMe, AnD WaT ThE LeVeLs n RuLeS oF ThE GaMe iS,
    ThEn ThE WorLd AiN't nO TrIck nO mOrE, ThE WorLd iS a GamE tO bE pLaYeD....

So, i vote for IRC + ICCUP (or RGC). I tested iccup like league platform on sp league(autohost for every game, add league commands, autoreserved slots for every player in the pool, etc) and it's rlly good - no delays/lags, but sometimes iccup is down

Best Regards,
    EEDL Staff
    European Elite Dota League!

i believe that rgc is better for the following reasons
    1) no rooms getting full at 225 members or so
    2) no need for exp thingie to make clan
    3) no need for battle.net (aka cd-key)
    4) no need to play for gold membership
    5) no lags etc
    6) higher skill lvl than ggc - ICCUP and b.net
    Code:
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3403/sardasig2.jpg