Default Vouch Request Salwerkas

- Personal information and background:
    Hello , im a 16 years old boy that likes to play dota as a fun game and in relaxing way. I'm making movies about DotA too cause it's fun for me .
    - Previous DotA experience:
    I'm playing DotA from like 2,5 years. I started my DotA experience with DiV league. Now i'm not really playing any pros games (Maybe a dotapickup) and i wanted to join iHL to have some fun with pro players .
    - Gameplay information:
    My best hero is Storm, i like playing as carries (i can farm pretty well with most of them) and a heroes that need skill to aim or dodge etc.
    - How skilled do you consider yourself. Low, mid, high?
    I can tell i'm low-mid. I still need to train my map awarness and thinking about in what situation can i win and in what i can't.
    - Post atleast 2 replays of you in action
    Both replays fw's.
    - Why do you want to play in iHL?
    I played with teamed m8s from iHL and they were pretty good . They told me to post that application so i did. I think there are many pros and i want to get better in DotAing ;D
    - Are you aware of the iHL rules (here) and will you follow them?
    Yes, ofc i am.
    - What parts of the rules do you think could be improved?
    None , your rules are stable and good there are no way to bypass them.
    - What's your battlenet account?
    Salwerkas.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Salwerk; 30-06-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Good written vouch request, but i cant understand why your electric vortex is lvl 4 when ur lvl 10 or smth. Tbh it should be maxed. But it was good so i will temp vouch you for now.

Remember if some admin think you play bad, they can unvouch you. Hf
    I sentence you to kiss my ass!

I got my own skillbuild and it works pretty well . I am always rushing static remnant because it does massive damage which i need fast. One skill point in vortex @ start is good for stunning but i really don't need it more. One more second or 100 more damage. For me it's easy choice.

Thumbs up Vouched

Dear user

I was also participating in this game and you were by far the best player on your team. Good farm and you ganked well. Because you showed that you understand the dota game beyond the basics, and that you did properly with storm I will vouch you based on this. Even though it seemed that you guys didn't use ventrilo you still managed to do good counter ganks with teleports, etc. Shows that you have some mapcontrol afterall

- Short but okay vouch request.
    - Skill requirement is met.

!Vouched

Cheers
    cQ.eaZ/Yah.int-Rustox