Default [Outdated] Do NOT post game Banners! *READ*

From hereby on, the Admin rank has been deleted, and a new rank has been created.. Moderator. All the previous admins have been promoted to Moderator.

Due to this, a normal user banning you in the game if he is a host, should be posted in USER ABUSE, even though he got admin powers if he is host.

The Admin Abuse is now being used for reporting Moderators and other Staff members.

As a response to this; Moderators cannot take care of reports made to them, or reports made to other fellow moderator. Moderators are just an example. This goes for all ranks; Super Moderator, Channel Admin, etc etc..

The thread remains unlocked for questions.

Default ..

im a good sample, today banned by ... forgot name (but in my report somewhere in "user abuse" you wil find his name^^), however, i tell every game that the user shouldnt ban, bc its not their decision. anyway they dont know the ban reasons, they ban ppl 4 playing noob, stealing kills, flaming etc..

they rly dont know, how much problems they make
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

mb dont leave games bli5ter..

Default ..

mb i didnt left?
    i was banned while i was ingame, anyway dont judge me, if you dont know the facts.
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!