Default Vouch Request: JustPlay.Ao

Hello dear IHL-Community,

Let me tell you who i am and why im here

- Personal information and background:

My name is Dave, i'm swiss and study business while working as Barkeeper. But more important for you: I'm addicted to DotA for several years now.

- Previous DotA experience:

Even if the most of my DotA exxperiences were based on bnet level (mainly funwars, or dce, SIG's, etc.) I also had a short phase on the level of competitive DotA. I had the luck to train with a great guy from srs. Yoghurt worked as our captain while we were preparing for the Europe Nations Cup. Even if we were slain down by some of the best players of europe there, it was a great time

- Gameplay information:

Even if im pretty flexible I noticed that it's important to me, beeing involved in team action from beginning of the game. Due to the fact that i often act as captain in fw's i like initiating, map controling, ganking stuff. So i feel more involved and can lead the team better. Fav. Hero: Sandking.

Bnet: high- / irc: midskilled

- 2 Replays:

Sadly i couldn't find some better replays yet. Should start to save them again
    http://rapidshare.com/files/404896130/Replay_1.w3g.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/404896140/Replay_2.w3g.html

Even if my main point of playing dota in bnet is playing funwars with mates, im always happy to play an IH with other Bnet Players.

The rules are understood by me and will be respected.

What parts of the rules do I think could be improved?
    Never change a winning team!

Bnet-Acc.: JustPlay.Ao

Greetz

Your Vouch Request seems to be very good, i'll check out the replays when I have time today. But I bet I'll vouch you, but I just need to watch the replays as a final confirmation
    Stay patient,
    And thanks for the VR.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Looked at the replays, denied. Re-apply in 2 months.
    You shouldnt play with matches..