Default Admin application: Pooninthelagoon

Personal Info

Your name: Cameron

Your country: United Kingdom

Spoken languages: English, Ancient Roman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: pooNinThElaGoon

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Ive been staff in prince zero's leagues previously as most should/will know of

Your activity and average playtime each week: Mon-Thu + Sun ~ 3 hours daily

How long you have been playing DotA: 2-3 Years

Your ability to communicate with others: I know its been patchy and ive tried to enforce alot but i think that time has passed me now

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I've read the rules every times they have been edited, and yes i follow them, to the point.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I use to react with heavy punishments but ive learnt to let some useless comments surpass me and now i can focus on more important problems

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) To be honest i've always felt strongly that i will listen to any orders apart from orders that do not include my job as staff. and i still remain that way

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I guess ive made some troubles in my past, and many people wont give that up, so im guessing not. Being how bad i use to be, i accept it.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) No

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Ive seen the highs and lows of the Gaming Community series and ive remained with them all the way, and i have alot of experience dealing with problems.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I will try my best to be as objective and helpful as i can be and i will always offer 100% when dealing with anything.

A few things about yourself: Ive had a few problems in the past, and i accept my actions, and im hoping some things may be forgotten in deciding my application

Additional information: I dont expect anyone to feel guilty for me and will accept any unsupports or problems with me being in the staff once again.

Thank you for reading,

Good night,

Cam

I drop this to lyude since he has some staff changes incoming.So Lyude should comment it only!Other admins please don't interfer in this.

I'll give you a final answer in the afternoon, today.

One big Denie from me.

P.S. Soz Lyude,I have to give my oppinion on this matter
    Last edited by RaA-KeY-YahH; 06-07-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    Personal Info

Spoken languages: English, Ancient Roman
    There is no such language as 'ancient Roman' next time you try to look smart use 'Classical Latin' or 'Vulgar Latin', those are the two native languages of the ancient Romans.

p.s. (hey thats latin!) I thought you didnt care about IHL, since you keep saying its just a stupid pub game for you. So why would you want te be an admin in this stupid pub league? Enlighten me, cause i dont get it! And you kind of blew the last 3 of 4 times you were admin. So i guess thats why Raa here feels the need to expres his feelings..
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Do not accept his application Lyude.He were admin here 2-3 times , and all the times he got demoted.Now think

Default ..

Dear Pooninthelagoon

Im am sorry, but your application is DENIED, because

we have bad expiriences with u and in general with peoeple who get repromoted several times,

thanks for applying,

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Closed