Default UNVOUCH NOOB AFKER JOKE.

Your Auth: TheElty
    Player(s) Auth: BaNeEe
    Reason: XD 1/10 potm feeding bottom lane and then goes afk whole game XD
    Game Number: #3641
    Replay/Screenshot: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c328dcb679b6

Unsupport, probably he went afk because his team sucked.
    I know this player and he is very good player.

Its just one big night was behind me and i was very very tired. I thought "ill play one game and then ill go to bad" but the real sad thing was that i couldnt control myself and i fell asleep on my keyboard :S :S im really sorry i say one more time.

The basketball player fell asleep on the keyboard. hahah typical for u
    Anyway unsup everyone can fail 1 game , even he ^^

The problem is that most of the players of this league fail. Just look at the number of threads that have been made concerning people who leave/feeds in game etc ...

No wonder why people start to get pissed by this league. The only reason for which people stick to playing in EEDL is that it is the only league with prizemoney, if there would be another one, people would probably switch.
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Quote Originally Posted by DrakaZ View Post
    The problem is that most of the players of this league fail. Just look at the number of threads that have been made concerning people who leave/feeds in game etc ...

No wonder why people start to get pissed by this league. The only reason for which people stick to playing in EEDL is that it is the only league with prizemoney, if there would be another one, people would probably switch.
    his team sucked? u fuckin kiddin me? we won almost whitout him moron.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElty View Post
    his team sucked? u fuckin kiddin me? we won almost whitout him moron.
    What are you talking about? I didn't even talk about the game so why do you act like that? Sad I left EEDL otherwise, I would have perma banned you for being that unmanner. Sad that admins do not do their job correctly ...
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Quote Originally Posted by DrakaZ View Post
    What are you talking about? I didn't even talk about the game so why do you act like that? Sad I left EEDL otherwise, I would have perma banned you for being that unmanner. Sad that admins do not do their job correctly ...
    lol, actually i didnt want to say it to u, wrong quote, see this guy wrote that we sucked and wasnt even ingame, we were 3 playin and almost won game vs 5.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElty View Post
    lol, actually i didnt want to say it to u, wrong quote, see this guy wrote that we sucked and wasnt even ingame, we were 3 playin and almost won game vs 5.
    Okay, sorry then =)

DrakaZ stop whine please . And i will see one more post concercing EEDL , i will block you to post here.

* @EEDL-INFO Player BaNeEe got warn with type 'Noob' and reason: 'afk in game / feed' [-10 reputation, -30 points]

CLOSED
    " Herb its a plant " ( Bob Marley )