Default Admin application ShoCk_

Personal Info

Your name: Jeka

Your country: Belarus

Spoken languages: English, Great Russian

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: shock_

Former experience: Ive been staff (s-moderator) on IHL before
    Your activity and average playtime each week: Everyday after 18.00 ~3-4 hours online

How long you have been playing DotA: 2 Years

Your ability to communicate with others: Im well mannered and can easy communicate with any kinds of peaople

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes , I did. And ofcourse I follow them and never abused that time when I was staffmember
    How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I take it easy , and can solve that without rage
    Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No I haven’t problem with that
    Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Im an oldschool player here and many ppl know me.Dont know if anyone can vouch for me , but I never had troubles with anyone here in IHL

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well , I wanna try that again , and I think I can do that.When I was admin b4 I liked that and did many things on forum/channel but then I went inactive.Now I have new office work , so I have a lot of free internet time at day + online evening at home.That way I can do my work on forums to solve some problems.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well , I will try do my best here without any kinds of abuse.
    A few things about yourself: Good fella 
    Thanks

Default ..

Support, i have positive remembers of you.

regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Thanks ELVIS !Have positive with ur name
    I will do my best

Good application, as Blister has given his support I'll give you a week so you can try-out being a moderator.

Closed