Default Moderator ReQuest : JUst.OwneD-

Personal Info

Your name: Dinos

Your country: Larisa -> Greece

Spoken languages: Greek , German a bit, English and Romanian
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: JusT.OwneD-

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Manager in clan pgc , Moderator : Gr | EsL | GDL . Administrator : Esc On b.net | GrL | EcoD. Member : GrC | DCE | iHL | igC | gdge .

Your activity and average playtime each week: i am 15 hours per day with sb in channels all over the b.net [mirage] .And for games i play about 4 games per day. I am working on many sites , such as : www.dotacs.gr | www.dotagr.eu | www.dota-alliance.com | and my sites like www.PDLeague.tk and my new which will be announced within the next days .

How long you have been playing DotA: I have been playing dota for 4-5 years now.

Your ability to communicate with others: Communicating with other ppl is easy for me. My job is assistant on a ... Forget it i dont know how to explain it

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes i've read them, and i'll follow them

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I try to relax, usually i open Youtube, and listen to music

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) Not of course, i think we'll do it great!

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Bli5ter]par[ | Yuna) | Delije- Mb | Diebyzero

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) I think so...

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I am interesting on forums and channels, i am working on stealthbots ,i spent my free time there so i think its good to have some access and help ppl.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Full support , 24/24 help on channel and on forums.

A few things about yourself: I live in Larisa, and i am waiting your replies

Really good application , and u looks like expirienced at these things.
    As i remember you , you are mannered guy with decent skills.

My AXE!
    I dont know yet if iHL needs more staffmembers , but if it does =>>Support you
    Waiting for high-staff members reply
    Last edited by shock_; 07-07-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Do you have enough time to spend at iHL? As I see you have a LOT of other channels & sites you are working with.

Best regards,

Lyude

aka. Nrgs.furyowns why dont you first try sticking to one account first.
    This guy was also mod/warden 10 times before and got demoted for several reasons.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

I accepted him. If he has enough time for iHL will be great.Demote is in my options so if he fails np

Default ..

Dear Just.Owned

Your application is approved,

good luck,

best regards

blister
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!