Thread: G-mnk.failor -

Default G-mnk.failor -

Hey admins I was hoping to be unbannede By now? What the fuck... I apolegized Like a million times.. How can it get rejeceted When i some Sort did nothing!?.. Really just Tell me why That I'm still banned From the community.

You have apologizes a million times for what ?
    How many of them were sincere ?
    Following the layout of a ban appeal ?
    Complete and utter lack of respect toward users and staff alike ?

I think he got enough punishment. Just edit and follow the template, and in my opinion unbanning him is an accurate choice.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

[QUOTE=Ruggy-;279987]You have apologizes a million times for what ?
    How many of them were sincere ?
    Following the layout of a ban appeal ?
    Complete and utter lack of respect toward users and staff alike ?[/QUOTE

You have apologizes a million times for what ? I don't really know anymore Tbh ;-) .. but well I guess For Flaming lyude AS i regret Alot how many of them were sincere ? 2 of them were some weeks Ago And should be enought Imo For an Unban And I supposed A warning Would be In a good Order. following the layout of a ban appeal ? Yea did pathetic Ways Lyude Close them Imo. And you saw What i wrote And i deserve Mostly a Warn only Not A permanent Ban for the Things i said.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Well guys I hope you see reason In unbanning me, i really do. Going off now 1 week Wont be able to respond anymore to this thread Best regards All.

Ban stays until lyude states otherwise.Sorry.Also make a proper unban Request by following the template.

I'll be honest, the point i was trying to get across is you can't say sorry if you don't know what you did wrong, you have not followed the template for getting an appeal so we can't unban you until you do so,

and what do you mean by ''yea did pathetic way lyude close them imo'' ?

ps; i was referring to this ban appeal

Flaming admins, Flaming ingame, MA and so on... You call that nothing wrong? I would keep you banned forever but im not a admin anymore. But lets hope the staff dosent think any different.
    You shouldnt play with matches..

Quote Originally Posted by nejnej View Post
    Flaming admins, Flaming ingame, MA and so on... You call that nothing wrong? I would keep you banned forever but im not a admin anymore. But lets hope the staff dosent think any different.
    And ofcourse, I share your thoughts.

Failor, you have flamed me. When I banned you, you had a first appeal in which you stated that you said nothing wrong, where I was the so-called flamer that provoked you. The appeal got closed after I gave the evidence that you actually DID flame me, heavily. You made a second appeal and a third in which you 'apologized'. During those appeals you made several multiaccounts. What for? Cannot wait to come back? I'd say that the quickest way to come back was to NOT create any sort of multiaccount and just leave the appeal as it is, having a slight chance to come back if there were not all those MA's that had to be considered.

Closed & Moved.