Default Interview with Deff- , 2nd Place of EEDL Season 2!

When EEDL Season 2 ended, we started to interview many of the key people involved in the season, firstly being our new sponsor which was "lemme", and now we will move on to one of our Top 3 Players of Season 2, which was "Deff-". Please Enjoy!

Hello Deff-, firstly, please tell us a bit about your self, who you are, age, where you live etc..

Deff-: I am 19 years old my name is Alexander and I live in Kiev and play DotA, and i also study at the University. Much of my time is spent on personal life, but with this I try not to lose my playing shape and possibly even increase it.

What do you think about EEDL as a whole?

Deff-: Yes, the league is good with a lot of good people, and most importantly there are few players who cannot play.

How do you feel about the prizes of this season compared to the prizes of last season?

Deff-: This season, the better the prizes, and therefore has an incentive to play better, there are serious competitors with a good level which is always great.

How did you feel when you finished top 3 last season?

Deff-: When i finished in the top 2 I was very pleased that I took such a high position playing with the best players in the world but i shall seek to finish top 1this season!

What do you expect from Season 3 of EEDL?

Deff-: I will try to take the position in Top again, and try to do everything possible for this. I think we are looking at a very Hot Season

Great, thank you for your time Deff-, good luck this season!

Deff-: No problem, same goes to you, good luck
    We hope to provide more interviews in the near future, we hoped you enjoyed reading this interview and the other ones we have done previously! Best of luck this Season EEDL!

Best Regards.
    EEDL-Staff
    Last edited by LoG_Reeper; 14-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Born to kill, Kill to thrill.