Thread: DXTR.c-hall (?)

Default DXTR.c-hall (?)

A mystical but suddenly "new" user threatens me today. He is pretty new (barely a month old or less) but knows pretty much, since he says "you don't know me" etc etc.
    Well today he cursed the clan pretty hard, I wanted to unvouch him because I found the reason accurate. But I didn't unvouch him, and I gave him another chance which he didn't appreciate (for unknown reasons).

I want my superiors to give him a major warn, so he will learn from his mistake, and not curse our Clan in public anymore.

SS: http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/ima...32657-orig.jpg

Regards.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Okay , this user is really pissed off. Not the first time I see him flaming league and admins , plus he flaming in every game I played with him. Like two or three times I saw phrases from him as “fuck this noob league , I go play eedl( or maybe he lie about eedl cuz his skill is not full enough fot this).
    So , if that guy really don’t like iHL and calling it retarded and noob league , maybe just exile him and let him play “eedl” ??
    One more time I will see him flaming like that , ill unvouch him

User received a 30% warn.He is at 80% Warns.I suppose next thing he does you can award him a 20% warn and he is off.