Default g-mnk.failor Sorry staff -

Hey staff! I'm rly sorry The way That I behaved, and truely the way i talked to lyude.. I wasnT thinking At all. Well i was hoping for a last chance On ihl because I rly love the place. And yea i made A couple of multi accounts But only to watch The community Nothing else. i played max 2-3 games Since my long Time ban. I rly just want a last chance! Dunno what else To say -

We have seen many ban appeals from fail0r, and this shows that he really wants to play in here. It is up to lyude.zero as well, but I think giving a last chance with a proper warn would be accurate.

I find this guy worth of that. Humans can make mistakes by flaming etc, but the important thing is that they are learning from their mistakes and they feel apology. This guy does at least apology, and if my superiors finds you worth to get unbanned again we will see if you learned from your mistake.

The last word is lyude.zero's (or prince.zero's). But yeah.. I think a last chance might be accurate.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

My support to him !
    Good player , nothing to say
    What about manners? Heh if we going to ban nomaners guys , there will be like half of IHl players get banned.
    Last chanse imo , we all do mistakes

Your unban appeal got rejected 2 days ago and you go and create a new one? No means no, stop making new threads all the time or you will be forum banned.
    You shouldnt play with matches..

Quote Originally Posted by nejnej View Post
    Your unban appeal got rejected 2 days ago and you go and create a new one? No means no, stop making new threads all the time or you will be forum banned.
    Nejnej No one cares About ur opinion Seriously, just ignore my thread If you find it provoking.

Im sure the admins care about my oppinion.

funny you were the worst flamer in here, you made more multiaccs that no1 can even count it (neither you can), when you support him, gj for you all, let's all flame. He will behave for few days, than all will go the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowocipki View Post
    funny you were the worst flamer in here, you made more multiaccs that no1 can even count it (neither you can), when you support him, gj for you all, let's all flame. He will behave for few days, than all will go the same.
    Nowocipki Is tha Man! he can look into The future!! lets all pray to get A good Hot day tommorow? I feel like Sun shine Will it happend nowo?;SS

Look into the future? Nowo is right, you have been given many chances before and you blew it so dont come back "begging" to be unbanned again cause we all know the outcome.

imo he desirve a chance he have been stupid , i think he learn his lession . give him LAST chance .
    Forza Ac Milan <3 !

Quote Originally Posted by nejnej View Post
    Look into the future? Nowo is right, you have been given many chances before and you blew it so dont come back "begging" to be unbanned again cause we all know the outcome.
    Then tell me the big Outcome? Dont you think That Ive Learned My lesson after staying banned for a Lotz Of weeks? Seriously nejnej i once Saw u As a nice dude.

if he blow his last chance then ban him from forum to . so he cant make a multi
    Forza Ac Milan <3 !

Well i closed the thread for lyude to post here his decision.Although i had a pm by Failor which said :
    [11:15:11 PM] <From G-Mnk.failOr> IDIOT
    [11:15:18 PM] <To G-Mnk.failOr> what?
    [11:15:19 PM] <From G-Mnk.failOr> Dont clock my thread fucking prick
    [11:15:22 PM] <From G-Mnk.failOr> close*
    [11:15:31 PM] <To G-Mnk.failOr> it's closed until lyude posts
    [11:15:31 PM] <From G-Mnk.failOr> Srsly fuck you.

So i override Lyude's Decision whatever it was and my decision is
    Somethings never change...
    BUMP REJECTED AND CLOSED!