Default Ban 3 feeder gameruiner lowskilled bobs

These 3 guyz ruin 99% of the games they play,i just rly don't think IHL league should be starred by them...and neither our games should be ruined by them

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c3cdf7352625

that argf guy got like 21-28 stats or w/e , that is just said,and he fails all the games he plays,bersad...rly at least warn him,

that pnutz guy totally brainless,not warding,unable to use his skill,unable to gank etcetc...

Komradzz...well,he is like rakiya and shock...they all are berlowskilled but komradzz is not admin,so plz unvouch him

Best regards,
    PiXiE

Dear user,

So you are the uber skill right?As far as i am concerned most games i played with those players they never gave me any reason for warns etc etc.But i will leave that for another admin to decide since you may think i have something personal with you.

Best regards,
    The Staff.

REJECTED
    Hey CsoKi everygame u playing = everygame u whining about yours teammates.Everygame ur team failed( not you ofcourse as u think) , but rememeber , when I got this badplay with earthshaker u got 1-8 razor or smth.
    Yesterday u dodging game , got truanted + warned , then u come forum and lie about ur router.That was obvious dodge as I saw and as all ppl saw.You are lucky that kind Atlantes didn’t know the matter and untimebanned u(probably u lie to him also).Next game u played yesterday ur leaving with Roof on middle. I wud give u 50 % for ragequit and timeban for this behaviour, but there was m1G1 as higher staffmemeber and he gave u just 30 %. And u r talking about ban these ppl?And stop lie about that guy argf that he failed everygame.Stats nothing shows and he is decent player.Komradzz playing time to time bad or good , as we all do.
    Yeah and im uberskileed? Just lol a you.Ye I failed with earthshaker so what? One game nothing shows , but if u continue provoking me with words like that u will be punished for sure.
    In everygame when u getting killed you starting FF and flame ur team.One more time I ll see that u will be punished as well.Im rly sick of you and your behaviour

I did not untimebanned him >.<. The only thing I did was lowering the warn to 10% because of not showing up for a game
    You can check the rules HERE.

Closed & Moved.