Default Wrong result again ?!

Game name : ihl399

I can say only LOL,coz one overseer was in game (raa-key-yahh) and obviously he have no clue about rules its sad. Again diadora leave,in 5-6 min game score was 5-2,they all ended for sentinel.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ijyzzzlhtzytrzz

And SS http://img94.imageshack.us/f/raaabuse.jpg/

He said IDC ?! lol and he is overseer...

Delije u are funny.First u pick your team and then in game after 5-1 smulgullig said ''nice captain,idc'' after that when God]Diadora died he replied with ''smull said IDC'' and he ragequitted shortly after.We stompped u once again and u want a draw? I will let this to some other staff member to review it,so I will wait.
    Last edited by RaA-KeY-YahH; 14-07-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Please wait you should warn smug.and diadora not my foult coz Smug refuse to play and diadora leave in 5 min game ?! so you want fast win ?! find it somewhere else.

RULES :

Option 1: You play on like nothing ever happened - the decision to play on has to be announced shortly after the disconnection, by the team which has the leaver, and once announced there is no going back.
    Option 2: The game will be resulted as draw even if firstblood has been given, however, game is on and will be played if one team is leading with 5 or more kills or has the advantage of having destroyed 2 or more towers.
    Option 3: You remake - in order to remake the majority of players have to agree.
    In the event of a remake the players have to go to their initial lanes and buy the same starting items. When the third wave of creeps spawn, players are free to roam and leave their initial lanes.
    - If a disconnect/leave occurs after the 10 minute mark game will continue.
    So he leave before 10 min game,also score was 5-2 : Result MUST be draw.

m1g1,atalntes or zero please take care of this case.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Btw,don't go offtopic vuuv

And stop with hate guys i hope atlantes delte soon unnecessary messages

They refuse to play because we raped them, and you want to draw. Your the one thinking "i have strong players its win" and must cry for draw?

Before 10 with those scores user should be truanted.In my opinion user that left before 10 should receive a warn and a timeban.Result should be draw.

If thats the only way then go and timeban delije- Thats the only reasonable thing to do if not letting us have the win ?!

Dear Delije-,

Your request is approved for the following reasons:

- If a disconnect/leave occurs before the 10 minute mark!
    Option 2: The game will be resulted as draw even if firstblood has been given, however, game is on and will be played if one team is leading with 5 or more kills or has the advantage of having destroyed 2 or more towers.

Smulgullig received a 50% warn and a 1400min timeban for ruining the game with his afk.
    I will also speak with Prince.Zero to solved the problem with users disconnected before the 10 minutes.

Thank you for reporting,

Best regards,
    Atlantes, IHL-Staff
    Last edited by Atlantes; 14-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    You can check the rules HERE.