Default Warn argf poor play + game ruining on purpose + not listenning to captain

1. he picks Rakiya's hero,since he bought items i didn't want him to swap
    2. after 2 guyz dced,he refused to play with the team,bought wrong items and afk ricefarmed without success
    3. he ruins game on purpose by not stunning several times the casting wd etc etc... and also by not coming with us

plz exile this braindead nonskilled guy,this the 2 nd report on him for makinga game loss on his self...

Best Regards,
    PiXiE
    Attached Files Attached Files

And btw reduce Rakiya's and Stormyyy's warn to 5-10 plz since they got ECONRESET

why was it "his hero"? yes he reported it in chat, but there is always a lot of spam in the chat in picking phase so dont blame me, if i dont read everything
    after i picked, they instantly flamed me and i was already raging, cause this csoki just flames everyone in every game
    nevertheless i asked "so what" and thought if he wanted to swap he could just write -swap (i had not bought items at this time, just check replay and csoki pls stop lying)
    i know i failed the items and i got 30% warn for it
    i was never afk
    if u watch replay u can see that naix fails several times, and not cause of me
    e.g. we see 3 enemys on the map and back, naix stays to farm neutrals and dies... instantly he flames me for not coming

if the admins think i should be exiled for this game and that im not able to perform better pls exile me
    otherwise pls give this csoki warn for flaming

Already warned argf 30 % for bad item choice with carry Chaos Knight , 15 % to Stormyyy and Raa-key-Yahh cuz of d/c. I dont see the reason to reduce warn for them, CsoKi, because ECONRESET or d/c its the same result = player gone
    Need to watch replay by the sentinels side to see who failed or who flamed , but noone will be exiled.
    Ill do it when i back to home

I just played with arg as well. He lost midlane vs solo riki as pugna with 0-8.

plz rid of us that retard.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    I just played with arg as well. He lost midlane vs solo riki as pugna with 0-8.

plz rid of us that retard.
    Yes, please! get rid of him -_-!

I agree on unvouching,but would like to see some other admins oppinion on this matter.

Already stated i do not agree with it because the games i played until now he was playing great.I would like to wait and see a bit more of him.

As far as i remember i was not a big fan of this guy, Personally i think his next few games should be posted here and we can judge him on that, Maybe next 3 games ?

hes an ok player there are far worse players then this in IHL