Default 6.68 Preview #1 - Aggression

Icefrog is announcing alot of changes for 6.68 along with the confirmation about new heroes we are quoting him below.

I've confirmed that there were new heroes coming in 6.68, but there are also some new features coming. Here is a preview of a new gold mechanic that introduces the concept of Reliable vs Unreliable Gold.

"Reliable Gold" - Any bounty you get from hero kills or from the extra "aoe kill gold" bonus (feature from few patches ago) is added to your Reliable Gold pool.

"Unreliable Gold" - It is everything else (creep kills, neutrals, etc).

Dying can only take away gold from your Unreliable Gold pool and not from your Reliable Gold. Buying items uses up your Unreliable Gold first before using your Reliable Gold.

An example: You have 910 total gold (500 Unreliable, 410 Reliable). If you buy Boots of Speed, you'll have 410 total gold left (0 Unreliable, 410 Reliable). However, if you bought Chainmail, you would have 360 Reliable Gold left.

The process is seamless to the user, you won't have to do anything extra to make it work. Your total gold is still displayed in the same place. Your Reliable Gold is displayed in your scoreboard title.

This is a new experimental idea that may be adjusted and tweaked over time depending on feedback and results after it is released. As always, let me know anything you want to see in future versions.

We like seeing that ganking will get more rewards with the upcoming version and that the penalties will decrease. ie trying to gank a hero near an enemy tower and then dying.

basically when a support or gank hero gets assists his non-creep gold wont drop so he can get his basic items, this is suppose to make the game more gank orientated but will have a risk of teams turtling and then their carry hero will get mass reliable gold, there needs to be some time-limit to when the reliable gold will lose its effect or will start to lose a percentage% value so carry heroes cant get mass reliable gold for buy outs...

If you turtle the carry would build unreliable gold up, from the creeps.

You may have made a typo.

its nice supports get more gold

PICK ME MAIDEN!!!!
    PICK ME MAIDEN!!!!
    ME WANNA SUPPORT!
    PICK ME MAIDEN!!!

lol, nice idea tho xD