Default Move ip ban plz .. OMG

This is second time ... my retarded brother played on acc SEEkErQ and he left a game coz he saw ''babyknight signed public '' !!!!!!!!!!!
    let ban on his acc he deserve that but move ip i wanna play on mine tOnca....tEOD|tOnca-_^

We only ban on extreme cases... if "he" left twice, thats nothing we ban about..

so what the f*** are u talking about?
    All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

wtf ? u dont know why is my pc banned ?....
    Your commputer was banned Reason acc SEEKerQ reason game ruining.You can appeal your ban on the forums @ .. .
    thats all true , my brother left some game with that acc and now .. see..
    just unban my pc not his acc .. i wanna play ..

Quote Originally Posted by GodServant View Post
    wtf ? u dont know why is my pc banned ?....
    Your commputer was banned Reason acc SEEKerQ reason game ruining.You can appeal your ban on the forums @ .. .
    thats all true , my brother left some game with that acc and now .. see..
    just unban my pc not his acc .. i wanna play ..
    As you may know, you and your brother have a lot of multi-accounts. If I were to unban you, I would only unban a single account from which you could play. Can you tell me which ones of those accounts are yours? Like tonca, -tonca-, godservant, etc...

Regards,
    Sir Rogers
    "I am just another lost soul, locked inside a box, looking for a key."

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

You can always use our Support Room: /j support

tEOD|tOnca-_^ i am playing on that one

tEOD|tOnca-_^ i am playing on that one
    No I mean the accounts I listed, they are all your multies right? Like many others?

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

Please do not write me visitor messages or private messages on the forums, I do not have the time to check the at this point in time. I will reply on RGC if I have time, but sometime I am online but not present.

i played on -tOnca- and now on tEOD|tOnca-_^ thats all .. i dont know whats my brother doing .. i just want tEOD|tOnca-_^ acc back .

PS:rogers come on mirc #rgc.dota when u can
    Last edited by GodServant; 17-07-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Based on the evidence that we have, your story is not believable. There are many unban requests where people blame their fictional younger brother for stupid things that they've done themselves.
    There are too many clues saying that all of the accounts were only created by one person, yourself.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

I created 3 acc-s on that client Incredibl3M , -tOnca- and tEOD|tOnca-_^ .. rest my brother thats all true .
    i just want to continue playing on my acc tEOD|tOnca-_^ thats all , just unban that one i dont care about others.
    Why should i lie about brother , if u like i will give u my skype name and talk with him , he is 14 years old .

If he's only 14 years old you should've bullied him around a bit like I did with my little brothers not to fuck up with my gaming experience . :P

So will some1 unban my pc ?...

So will some1 unban my pc ?...
    Your PC will stay banned. I have however unbanned your account "tedo|tonca-_^".

You will be able to play with that account, but no other account will work from your PC. This is your last chance, don't screw it up.

Regards,
    Sir Rogers

tnx rogers