Default Ban some noobs (:

Hello there. I just played a .sg in the IHL. Apparently some of the players in IHL don't get the fact why some ppl are captains and some are not. Therefore i would ask you to check this replay and ban 19(L)16 and xXxTiamatxXx as they clearly do not understand any kind of "order" given to them. As for example. Stop whine about picks when we aren't outpicked. http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c3f118c152ab

Well ive played games with 16(L)19, and he behaved not bad at all in any of my games, but I can't say the same with xxxTiamaxxx. I remember Tiama ForFeiting in game lobby before game even started and he was the captain. This is very very bad attitude, and I agree in a major warn to that user if not a ban.
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 15-07-2010 at 05:35 PM.
    "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"

Information to Lyude.zero : there is a chatlog (:

Love when admins take action ...

Well , I cant see the reason to ban someone. What for ?
    Often in iHL players in team don’t like captain pick’s and they whine. As I can see in chat , they are not even flame u they just said “ you are outpicked”. I agree with you , I don’t like this attitude by players either , but there is no rule to ban for this.
    In my opinion we cud add the rule about whiners and guys who FF’ing at start minutes. Its rly annoyed rest team players + these guys not playing their best + starting flame each other = no teamplay. But its not me who decide about that , hope Luyde or Prince will do.
    I m not going for warn anyone in this game.

Going to watch the replay now, I'll update my post soon.

Edit: I've decided to not hand any warn out to anyone, and VuuV, you can call yourself a tad lucky too for that. As you have been flaming and talking nonsense in all chat. Behave yourself as a captain, then people will respect your decisions and folow them.

Lyude
    Last edited by Lyude.Zero; 16-07-2010 at 01:01 PM.