Default Clan iHL - The Movie! Soon to come!

So as you may have guessed I am thinking about making an iHL movie, my skill with movie maker etc. are pretty decent! so I figured why not make a movie about this clan. The thing is I need some replays from you guys featuring a nice scene! so post em here and I will see what I can do, feedback and such is highly appriciated.

Post replay here + the time of the scene(s) happening.. Dont wanna look through the whole replay hehe.

If you have some ideas also, share them here.

Regards,
    Megabyte]ME

So many games have been played on iHL, no one has 1 replay to share? rofl, weak...

Windows Movie maker?

I've Sony Vegas pro 8.0, Particle Illusion 3.0 and bufftitles. etc

send me EPIC replays and I might edit them

When in channel ask people to send in games to the forum, people are not active on forum

@ Phatmuk, if you want you can just do the whole thing, but also we can give eachothers ideas about how the movie intro etc. should be like?

@Ruggy- They probably do not have any replays ^^ Since only few players can play dota @ iHL xD imo we should just stick with 1-4 players giving replays, like me, you and possibly others who want to have a part in this xD

I just thought it could be nice to have a movie that could present this league in a better way.

Regards,
    Megabyte]ME

of course people made good moves in ihl... but why would any1 bother save replays in a bnet league