Hello,
My name is Darko Pantelic, I am from Serbia, I am 19 years old, I have been playing dota more them 5 years now, in between i was away from dota for 3 months because i was injured badly , But i am fine now and i recovered my skills , I play dota dialy more then 6,7 hours out of which couple of good teams matches i preffer Cws if not then public games, I play all roles but to me i love support or semi carry any type is fine my support is always good i dont trust other pple to be honest so i always go for it...soons i will be moving to croatian with my family and i hope there i will get a chance to play with good people to improve my skills faster, I have couple of frends playing here EEDL Giga league room....Annie]Luci,Philly ( who plays for international team ) and other couple of frends..at the moment i only have one replya support which is kinda old but is okay..i will upload one reply for now..but sure if u need more ill get you more .. cuz i nstalled new windows so i dont have more...still if you have any questions you can ask me regarding to any thing , and yes i also studying bachelors

tnx alo... GL HF