Default Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer

For all fans of Call of Duty, here is a fantastic trailer of the next opus tilted Call of Duty: Black Ops which will be released on November 9.

Source: Call of Duty
    Last edited by DrakaZ; 22-07-2010 at 11:21 AM.
    тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

Seems very cool. Actually the campaign is gonna be much more challenging than the rest Call of Dutes'.
    The weapons also seem very intresting.
    I'd also like to see a previw of Black Ops' multyplayer

History is written by the winner...
    History is full of liars.

You are right. This game seems awesome. I will try to do some searches about your demand regarding a preview for the multiplayer.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Hey alogo,

I found a video of what you were looking for. I hope you will be satisfied with it.

You can also watch this one if you want too, hilarious one

тнєʀє αʀє ɴо ѕєϲʀєтѕ то ѕuϲϲєѕѕ - ίτ ίѕ тнє ʀєѕuʟт σf ρʀєραʀαтίσɴ, нαʀᴅ ωσʀk αɴᴅ ʟєαʀɴίɴɢ fʀσм fαίʟuʀє

1st vid is a nice one actually, this guy says what he would like to see in black ops, and has some points, also he tells about some things they announced like killstreaks and stuff
    2nd vid just lol xD
    Last edited by DoNt_CaRe; 31-07-2010 at 11:22 PM.

History is written by the winner...
    History is full of liars.

Yes the first vid was interesting because a player like you and me gave his opinion about the game.

The second video, I couldn't stop laughing