Default EEDL Season 1 & 2 Winner, Aidar, Interviewed!

Hello EEDL,

After completing my interview with hexOr, the player who finished 2nd last season, i managed to catch some time with the player who finished 1st not only in Season 1, but in Season 2 aswel, this player being Aidar. I hope you enjoy reading, and finding out some of his thoughts and feelings about EEDL.

Hello Aidar, firstly, can you please tell us a bit about yourself? (Your name, age, where you are from etc..)

Aidar: Hi, my name is Aidar. I'm 21 and i'm from Karaganda, Kazakhstan!

What do you think about EEDL as a whole?

Aidar: EEDL is such a good place to play many good games. There are no fake prizes for the top 3, its the good thing for such leagues. EEDL is growing up too fast

What do you think about the prizes of this season compared to the prizes of last season?

Aidar: Well, the prizes have definately increased, which will attract alot more attention to EEDL, last season was 350$ now its 500$, a big step up for EEDL!

How did you feel when you finished 1st last season, as well as in season 1?

Aidar: Well, my ego was very happy. It was too easy on the first season, but at the next season I needed to win 20 games in 2 days without any losses. So i did it! Some people were angry at me because of this, but im proud.

Have you got any special tactic to getting first place? Or is it just pure luck?

Aidar: STARTGAME -ARDM!

Thanks for your time Aidar, any shoutouts before we end?

Aidar: i wanna shoutout to Gulvira - my Love and my friends from Astana, Almaty, Karagandy!
    Best Regards,
    EEDL-Staff
    Last edited by LoG_Reeper; 24-07-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Born to kill, Kill to thrill.