After finishing my recent interview with Deff-, I was able to have a chat with the well known player, hexOr. He took some time out to tell us a bit about what he thinks about EEDL and a small bit about his personal career in DotA.
Enjoy!

Hello hexOr, firstly, please tell us a bit about your self, who you are, age, where you live etc..

hexOr: Actually I'm a German dota player who was playing a long time together with moods, kev and co. However, I'm currently not playing in any clan. I'm 19 years old and I live in germany.

What do you think about EEDL as a whole?

hexOr: Honestly, I think it's a cool league. It's easy to find fast and good games. And the best thing is, that they pay out the money, I did not believe they are willing to do it, but they did.

How do you feel about the prizes of this season compared to the prizes of last season?

hexOr: Well, on the one hand I think it's great to aim for some extra money + hardware for the gamers, but on the other hand it is reasonable to stack a lot with your friends to gain some points. And I think that is a problem, because the teams will get unbalanced.

How did you feel when you finished top 3 last season?

hexOr: Well it was actually some hours before ESWC started. When I left my home I was top 2 and I thought like: "Ok that's it." When I came home I recognized, that I dropped from #2 to #3. But still, it was cool, after I recieved the money.

Thanks for your time hexOr, any shoutouts before we end?

hexOr: Thanks, too. Shoutouts to Kev, moods, Sam, BlowME, EDE, Zuhlter, Titt, Stryke, RonaldMcDonald, Shilla, Arya, Alex, Holymaster and the rest! Visit my YouTube too! http://www.youtube.com/user/hOlyhexOr
Best Regards,
EEDL-Staff