Default Diablo III at Gamescom?

According to a forum post on the Blizzard website, there might be a Diablo III demo at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.

It has not been confirmed by Bashiok but when asked if there would be or not Diablo III, his answer was
    You should go to gamescom.
    You can read the whole forum post by clicking on this link
    "This is who I am. This is what my life is about. And this is what I'm going to do. Nothing will stop me from achieving my destiny. I will not be denied!"

Who cares about demo ? i've heard that diablo III will be released at 2011...dont remember specific month..

WLUDS

Quote Originally Posted by Kinezos_o0DA View Post
    Who cares about demo ? i've heard that diablo III will be released at 2011...dont remember specific month..
    Who cares about rumours?

Some rumours are true some are not , wait and see , as the rest of the world.Many are waiting this game let's hope it won't dissapoint.
    Playdota.eu : Ban & Unban Moderator
    Dotarank.com : Ex-Global moderator
    Eurobattle.net : Player/Ex-Custom Game Moderator/BoS Clan Chieftain

The 99% of battle net players in diablo II (v 1.13) at this moment claim that this is tha last ladder of diablo II . All of them are waiting the III

WLUDS

( Click to show/hide )

❒ Κλείσε ❒ 'Οχι εσύ κλείσε ❒ Εσύ ❒ Όχι εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ✔ Κλείσε το θερμοσίφωνο μωρή ηλίθια θα ανατιναχθεί το σπίτι.