Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RGC Todo List

Quote Originally Posted by NeC.madchen View Post
    Auto-rmk if somone drop before the 7th(more or less?) min.
    This is needed. Yesterday, I had to play a game after someone dropped after only 2 min and no kill! 3 retards in the other team didn't vote rmk.
    Maybe auto rmk if there is no kill.

Planned Changes for 4.2+
    * DotA Reconnect Tool

Big t-up for this one. It will surely rise up qualty of rgc.

Quote Originally Posted by NeC.madchen View Post
    Auto-rmk if somone drop before the 7th(more or less?) min.
    Y good ideea,i have a rule on romanian channel:if exist a leaver until the 10th minute need to rmk the game with !votermk if u no want u will be punished and the ppl respect this ,but will be nice to make this automatically.
    Last edited by paulino27; 27-09-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Reconnecting to chatserver.. dunno why it was removed, but I liked it.
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: Cute beautiful man searching for sexy BUSTY girl with fat ass and beautiful eye!no kid no fan pm me!cam on cam!!REALY
    [20:09] gankwithDAME-.-: pm if anyone want
    [20:09] ED`Unkind: go under rainbow and write poems
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: noo
    [20:10] gankwithDAME-.-: wanna by my crystal maiden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako View Post
    7. Do you consider yourself well-mannered?
    No, as any professional player
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ancient-
    I speak fluent English and little Franch.

Quote Originally Posted by paulino27 View Post
    Y good ideea,i have a rule on romanian channel:if exist a leaver until the 10th minute need to rmk the game with !votermk if u no want u will be punished and the ppl respect this ,but will be nice to make this automatically.
    Or as the Head-Admin channel Brazil put the following rule:

Cases RMK

Only if there is a will RMK Leaver before 5 min. Once past this time (5 minutes) the game has an obligation to continue and if the team admit defeat if you use the! FF, after some 15 min.

By allowing time + 5 minutes the players perceive the defeat to settle the match or pull cord

Brazil Channel Rules for those who want an example xP!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    General Rules:

- The administration / moderation of the league has the right to change any rule, if necessary.
    - You are responsible for your account, and all rules are broken through it will result in punishment. We will not accept excuses.
    - In cases of Leaver and Afk: While with the consent and permission of the team, explained in the game chat, there will be punishment.
    - Use your common sense. This will help avoid unnecessary requests to ban.
    - Remember: if you are provoked by a player, do not react, just take screenshots and save the replay to make a request to ban, that player will be punished.
    - No use of colored letters.
    - ADVERTISEMENTS PROHIBITED TO USE THE CHANNEL LETTERS AND COLORFUL!
    Punishment: Ban from 3 PM.

Game Rules

Disconnect and Quitters

Quitter: Player who leaves (leaves) of the game.
    Disconnect: A player who "falls", "pull cord" to deliberately leave the game.

Punishment:
    * Disconnect "lost connection" - Ban for a Day
    * Disconnect Pull Cable Purposely "- Ban 3 Days
    First Offense:
    * Voluntary Disconnect Pull Cable "(beginning) / Leaver - Ban 7 Days
    Second Offense:
    * Voluntary Disconnect Pull Cable "(beginning) / Leaver - Ban 15 Days
    Third Offense:
    * Voluntary Disconnect Pull Cable "(beginning) / Leaver - Ban 30 Days

Cases RMK:

Only if there is a will RMK Leaver before 5 min. Once past this time (5 minutes) the game has an obligation to continue and if the team admit defeat if you use the! FF, after some 15 min.

Punishment: Ban from Day 1

Backdoor & Cheep Creeps

- Backdoor & Cheep Creeps fully allowed in the canal Brazil.

Punishment: Ban 3 Days

Bad Manners and Racism

- Evidence needed (channel): Screenshots of fact occurred

- Evidence needed: Screenshots of fact.

Punishment:
    Mild: Warn
    Moderate: Ban 1 to 3 hours.
    Record: Ban 1 day.
    Moderate or Severe relapsing: Ban 3 days.
    Note: The punishment imposed and the same time is defined by the analysis of moderation based on the level of offense and twice if there is recurrence.

Anti-purposed game and AFK / Away

(Anti-game) Player malicious, which intends to spoil / destroy the game, committing suicide is intentionally breaking / selling items etc..
    Evidence required: Screenshots of the match replay.

(AFK / Away) A player who leaves his hero sitting idly by, "leave" the game by leaving the hero and doing nothing, with no explanation / justification (valid).

Punishment:
    First offense: Ban the channel for five days.
    Second offense: Ban the channel for 10 days.
    Third offense; Ban canal for 15 days.

Map Hack

Using the program that is used to gain access to view the full map.

Punishment:
    First offense (suspected): Warn.
    First offense (proven): Ban for 1 Year.
    Last edited by .R4T0-; 28-09-2010 at 03:45 AM.

( Click to show/hide )

Clan MkV MalKaViaNos-Gaming

I think 10 mins is ok...anywhere in romanian channel this work,5 mins is less....

Suggest to add Admin Menu -
    Kick
    -
    Ban
    -
    Banned lolz.

Post My suggs

1.Add mute sounds button to the client.
    2.Change the War3 start button in the deafult skin, it shows the RoC logo but it starts the TFT game.
    3.Add an afk kick, no actions for 3 minutes = kick.
    4.If someone leaves before min 6 then the game automatically ends.
    5.Do something with the leavers, ex: if you leave 3 times in a week you get banned for 1/2/4/8/16/36..etc Days.
    6.Regarding the rank page a nice feature would be that you can click on their names on the rank page and a profile pages opens with statistics, like heroes played etc etc.(not that needed now)
    7.I'l post a new rank theme page design in a few hours or tomorow as i told you in the PM

More suggs to come.
    Regards,

Deploy the! Moderate

Moderate -> mute all players except the channel administrators and moderators. doing so if they stop a flood and the channel order.

Observers implement so you can watch the matches.

Deploy self-balance xP!

Each clan has its channel and this allows the captain to set entry of other players as well as being the clan.

Create a bot with the commands. + Host name of the game. With Level of players -> common lvl 1 player, captain lvl 2 (this can only create games). Thus removing the sign of the pool. So great for In-Houses

( Click to show/hide )

Clan MkV MalKaViaNos-Gaming

Y ADMIN menu need to be reworked...but now need to do this client more stable ,very important to do this because the ppl leave after 1,2 disconnects(client off/down).
    Last edited by paulino27; 05-10-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Friends in a list sort by alphabetical order.

REDO the AUTOBALANCE feature ... unless there is a function to LOCK a player in place the autobalance will do more harm than good.

Allmost everybody has 1-2-3-4 friends he wants to play a game with, and shuffle everybody based on an (anyway old ladder scores) will ruin the gameplay.

AUTOBALANCE is a nice function but not like it is, a good example is HON sistem... u can lock the players u don`t want to balance. This is a TEAM game so not everybody wants to play random.

As sugestion:

1. Make !LOCK function available for players that don`t want to get shuffled.
    2. Make AUTOBALANCE only for public hosted games, CUSTOM game (made by admins/staff/etc) made with !HOST (etc) don`t use the AUTOBALANCE feature.
    Last edited by OakyZ; 18-10-2010 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OakyZ View Post
    REDO the AUTOBALANCE feature ... unless there is a function to LOCK a player in place the autobalance will do more harm than good.

Allmost everybody has 1-2-3-4 friends he wants to play a game with, and shuffle everybody based on an (anyway old ladder scores) will ruin the gameplay.

AUTOBALANCE is a nice function but not like it is, a good example is HON sistem... u can lock the players u don`t want to balance. This is a TEAM game so not everybody wants to play random.

As sugestion:

1. Make !LOCK function available for players that don`t want to get shuffled.
    2. Make AUTOBALANCE only for public hosted games, CUSTOM game (made by admins/staff/etc) made with !HOST (etc) don`t use the AUTOBALANCE feature.
    this!

Default Add a new room Oceania(Australia/Newzealand)

They are just so many dota players in Oceania, won't be a bad idea to get some Australian servers for us. All my friends are dying to play here on Rgc but they are giving up because of delays in Asia rooms. Please...I wanna practice with my teammates here all the time if there is Oceania room. I'm sure all the other Aussies dota players would choose RGC over GGC or BA. Please consider this.

gj but still nt 100%
    Facing Internet/PC/Warcraft/LAG-Delay Technical Problems Press here > ??? http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...107#post753107
    Extreme Dota Leauge Room http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=1996

Conact me on RGC : BυէChεЯ

- Room with balance on.
    - Add message when changing mode (!mode cm)
    - Players are free to leave game if 2 players are dropped from same team, opposite team gets 5 points.
    -
    Check out my blog about Blizzard Dota

can I help with the creation of the RGC site? I'm an experienced web developer and willing to do it for free. i mean the development of our own forum?
    Last edited by PH.ChiChi; 24-09-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PH.ChiChi View Post
    can I help with the creation of the RGC site? I'm an experienced web developer and willing to do it for free. i mean the development of our own forum?
    www.rankedgaming.com Is our webiste, contact Superman on client or Anitdepresive here
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

http://www.rankedgaming.com/shop/

Could make it more attractive, also should add detailed description regarding the usage of each service.

why can't I connect to RGC, saying "Error: IP routing/ IP offline/ Maintenance"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast