Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RGC Todo List

RGC : DeMonOfTheDark

Low Player will be timeban

Quote Originally Posted by Cnacnel View Post
    My suggestions:
    - Translation support.
    Have you seen how it works for DotA? The same way for RGC would be very good. It can be put into the new RGC website.
    - Delete unimportant channels and merge smaller ones into bigger multi-channels
    Georgia anyone? o.0
    - Groups
    They have no use now, maybe with matchmaking system they will, that's why we need it.
    - /whois
    Change /whois into /status... it's just logical
    - Socialize
    Connect Facebook profile, RGC profile and forum profile together! x) ^^ (I wouldn't do it though)
    - Achievements
    You know I'd love to see them sir-rogers
    - Tournaments
    We need to organize some tours to bring more competitive players and to make gosugamers realize that there is something like RGC.
    - Long-time members
    Maybe some reward for those who are in roots?
    - Ranked Public
    !ping ingame, average team rank, !rdy - those were some nice ideas of zemunac's creation.
    - Pizza
    delivery.
    - Ads
    Advertise RGC on gosugamers, at DotA loading screen and at forums
    - Logs
    Just delete them, or compress.. (btw, how was the log that I sent you?)
    - Installation
    Make it more professional:
    a) install on C:/Program Files/ Ranked Gaming Client
    b) add terms of use
    c) add installation/client language choice
    d) add skin choice at installation
    e) add uninstall (remove only) which redirects you to the website and asks why have you uninstalled the program
    - Patcher
    Upgrade patcher's visuals.
    - Registration
    To stop multies, add email verification.
    - Nick
    Make changing nicks easier, without the need to create new account, add history of nicks.
    !support
    Time Changes , So Do the People.Be Strong In Your Own~

I don't think their is anything wrong with RGC At the moment. Great work Rogers keep it up.

Roger for God's sake add paysafe system on RGC shop man. i rly hate internet transactions and prefer the safe way of a paysafe card . i want to buy things from shop but i cant cause i dont own a paypal acc. plz add it fast.. i believe its the biggest problem rgc is facing..
    ONE TEAM ONE CITY 1926..Only P.A.O.K bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Kill3r_3D View Post
    Roger for God's sake add paysafe system on RGC shop man. i rly hate internet transactions and prefer the safe way of a paysafe card . i want to buy things from shop but i cant cause i dont own a paypal acc. plz add it fast.. i believe its the biggest problem rgc is facing..
    He is right!

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
    Robert Frost.

1o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by mi _sbrwxneis View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account: kouzi
    Your Battle.Net account:mi_sbrwxneis
    Game Name:AR3546
    Offence of Admin:illegal kick ? dn ksr pws na to pw vsk....
    Time of event:evening

2o Επικότατο report!
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Quote Originally Posted by leledonic View Post
    Accused Battle.Net account:kirchh(off)
    Your Battle.Net account:asdgasgh
    Game Name:de 8imame
    Offence of Admin:maphack kai ban giati ton eipa alvano enw monos tou eipe oti einai apo alvania
    Time of eventeripou 5 to apogema

If RGC supported multiple games, it would grow tremendously, as RGC is one of the best gaming clients around today. I think this should be considered. RGC FTW!
    Defeating the purpose since thirteen thirty-seven.

yeah RGC needs to be supported by other games not only DotA.
    do you have any issues on RGC ? /j Support

Feel free to ask any staff online.

Quote Originally Posted by onyourkneesdog View Post
    Hey ,you should try making some kind of system were someone can host a game and set it so that players with points bellow a certain number of points can't join :
    -Something like "!host europe1 1550" -> people with less points can't sign/join.

-Another issue is about leavers. Cm mode means that if anyone leaves it would be a serious drawback for the team (since cm mode is popular in europe public), at least people who leave intentionally should be banned and after a number of reports they should be flagged as leavers.
    After being flagged as a leaver people often create new accounts and still play BUT if you implement the system where hosted game has a minimum of points needed to join ,people could host games that have >1550 points requirement so that they can avoid playing with beginners and multi-accounting.If this means that more admins/moderators etc are needed i'm sure there are people out there who want to help out.

-This question is somewhat strange .Icefrog said he was working with valve on a new DotA game.
    I'm sure that after the release valve will want all dota players that actualy buy that game to play on their platform (steam) ,what will happen with RGC then?

All in all those are some nice news. Keep up the good work

hey I think there is many admin n captains of channels r authorized who can HOST games as ONLY 1600 points or more like only can join.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123