Default warn CsoKiHerCeG for ending the game w/o a reason

CsoKiHerCeG ended the game for no reason. nobody in our team (but him) did ff. the game was far from over.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael-Jackson; 06-08-2010 at 09:33 PM.

i'm captain,i ffed = ff

go close this

It was challenge , once when captain FF's , the game is over....

No reason? We won last 4-5 fights ^^ , check our items compared to yours , then use a calculator and count ur chances to win this .

Quote Originally Posted by CsoKiH3rCeG View Post
    i'm captain,i ffed = ff

go close this
    In a public league, we get many ragequitters and flamers, and a captain can get very annoyed and simply want to FF and leave.

This is why, you still require 2 more FF's to officially end the game.

And your not exactly the goody two shoes who can say your not one to flame.

"[...] Forfeiting can be done at any point of the game. In order to forfeit three players from the same team must type: FF in All Chat, one of these players has to be the team captain. Moreover, for the concede to be valid the 3 ff's must be typed in the same interval of 30 seconds."

@JuVe: "No reason? We won last 4-5 fights ^^ " --> it was min 30 (!) // we had a strong jugger // not a single rack was down.

Michael you are right, but juve said that it was a cl so that means csokiger can ff and leave. If you dnt like it dnt sign when you dnt know the captains doing the challange or you can cl ppl and be captain.
    I sentence you to kiss my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by ButcheR_HoneY View Post
    Michael you are right, but juve said that it was a cl so that means csokiger can ff and leave. If you dnt like it dnt sign when you dnt know the captains doing the challange or you can cl ppl and be captain.
    plz write... where in rules... is a statment that captain which is challing some1 can leave after ONE ff.

It doesnt say that in the rules but i have played in iHL for over 1 year, and every single time when the captain made ff every1 left. So i thought that it was the same thing in pdc.

It doesnt say that in the rules but i have played in iHL for over 1 year, and every single time when the captain made ff every1 left. So i thought that it was the same thing in pdc.
    so i guess you played against the rules in all your cl games xD

No, but when 50 people in the league do the same i think its ok, dnt you?

No, but when 50 people in the league do the same i think its ok, dnt you?
    so when 50 ppl from the league have multiacc, should it be allowded ??

I guess your point is that its a rule violation. But Everyone in those cl's didnt complain about that. We didnt see one single report on the forums with the subject "captain left without 3 ff's in cl" etc. Ok, maybe we had 1 or 2 who didnt like it but still ever1 was doing it and admins didnt say a thing so its ok.

I guess your point is that its a rule violation. But Everyone in those cl's didnt complain about that. We didnt see one single report on the forums with the subject "captain left without 3 ff's in cl" etc. Ok, maybe we had 1 or 2 who didnt like it but still ever1 was doing it and admins didnt say a thing so its ok.
    so in your point, everyone can brake the rules till the time some1 complains about it ? -_-

If this was such a "big" problem the admins would have done something about it. No one even cares about this, and in a cl the captains are the one who decides in the end, if they wanna ff they ff and leave. Shouldnt be in the rules, its common sense. If you wanna play games with 3 ff's needed, play a startgame.

And i dnt think its ok to break the rules. Admins feel free to punish me for leaving after captains ff in the challenges i played 1 year ago til now in iHL.
    Last edited by ButcheR_HoneY; 09-08-2010 at 05:02 PM.

@Butcher: thx for clearing. I wasn't aware, that the captain enjoys such powers in CL-matches since its not codified in the rules.

Anyway, even if there is a sort of customary law, I'd like to have a confirmation from the officials - just to make sure that we don't need to discuss it again...

just exile csok hes a trouble maker

just exile csok hes a trouble maker
    +10000000

hows that only noobs whining here ?

Before i start banning for not knowing the rules Cso shall receive a warn and a TB of 1 day for leaving a game without 3 players in TOtal to FF...
    Cheers..