Occupation
    I am a student

Spoken languages
    I speak danish & english

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account
    GooooooDLiKe_Me
    Former experience and/or safelisted channels
    I have been playing DotA for about two and a half year. I did like everyone else play at bnet leagues like dce in the very beginning, but rather fast I opened my eyes for dota-league as well as ggc. Dota-league games are still fun to play, but It can get the worst in me, I am sure some of you have tried that as well. Well anyway I am playing dota to have fun as well as relaxing. I am feeling good in this community, the skill-level here is fine, but I hope to see more experienced people joining us.

Your activity and average playtime each week
    Several hours a day

How long you have been playing DotA
    As mentioned, 2.5 years.

Your ability to communicate with others
    I am very friendly, and I take the time to listen to people when they need my help.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them
    Of course.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure
    I tell myself that I need to calm down, being a staff does commit you to behave as one.
    Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
    Not at all.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
    D3athknight, Bli5ter]par[ and K1cA]PaR[.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin
    First of all I'd like to say that I was channel-admin few days ago, I never got the chance to attend a staff-meeting in that short period of time, and the staff-meeting last friday was cancelled.
    I want to be a part of the league where I play, and being a staff-member will make me able to play and help at the same time.
    Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us
    I've been moderator at the very beginning of Dota-gaming some time ago. I got to know that it is important to be active at the forum besides being active in the channel itself. I am very loyal and I will do my utmost to keep track and calm in any given situation with my objective as well as positive thinking. Having me as a staff-member will surely benefit this league. I will without doubt be good to have around. I am also very active, that is something I would appreciate if I was the one looking for important staff to take care of my league when I am not there myself.

A few things about yourself
    I am usually very calm and down to earth, right now I work at an amusementpark, but in a week the school begins. I will study medicine in order to become a doctor, something that I am looking very forward to. Besides this I have a lot of humour, but serious when needed.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,

Jonas / GoDLiKe

Looks fine to me, i'll be glad to have you back at the staff with us... but its not on me to decide that now is it?

Good luck man a YES from me, if my vote counts for anything that is :P
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...

Nice app.... GL

+1! Goodlike_me is truly a nice guy, and he dedicated alot of his time to Clan PGC at his time as a Channel Admin

Default ..

i think the repromotion of godlike is just a question of time.
    he is objektive, aktive and friendly 2 the user.
    nothing negativ 2 say.

AGREE!

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

!Rejected

-1 for me He got 2 warns 30+30 =60 for reason:Leaver..I dont like to have admins with warn And sureLY "The Leaver"

Hello,Iam back

Quote Originally Posted by D3athKnight View Post
    !Rejected

-1 for me He got 2 warns 30+30 =60 for reason:Leaver..I dont like to have admins with warn And sureLY "The Leaver"
    Do please give him the second warning with the correct info.

like "leaver @ pgc3465"

I see only one at the moment.

Why reject it? IS getting a warning or two for leaving (when the case could be disconnects by accident/error), sufficient to not join the staff?

The big question is.

Why was he demoted with only 1 warning #176 ?

Apparently it looks like I got a warn for a game where I tried to win the game.

Link for the replay: http://www.dota-alliance.com/board/s...ead.php?t=5546

I farmed the whole game and got fat, then at some point souwleye got enough, he drops his items, destroys them and leaves. After this I was really not in the mood to continue the game, everybody else on my team were low level, without items and just didn't play good. Because of the fact that it was by that time lost, I was not going to stay till the end to see us getting beaten our asses when we had this guy who ruined the game. I TRIED TO WIN THIS! That is the point here. I tried to win it, but when someone fucks up the game like this, I really dont feel like continuing. It was lost, everybody knew it, but still the game was reported, obviously because of souwleye, but I as well was given a warn for leaving. I know people should recieve a warn for leaving, especially if a game is not decided, but this game was over, the circumstances taken into consideration should therefore not lead to a warn on my account. Judge from the replay and see how I fought to win this game for us, I really stayed calm when he left, I simply knew that it was over the moment he did this, there was no point to stay 2 more minutes to see our throne fall. I apologize for the fact that I did leave, but under these circumstances there was nothing we could had done to turn the game. Watch the game play of our team, watch how much we got raped, watch how much souwleye flamed, watch how much I tried to turn the game to our favour, watch how much I did and how much I didnt want to play anymore when this guy purposefully ruins the game. I could speak my case for a very long time, but I left because of the speciel circumstances, there was no point in staying. Watch the replay. Warning and banning souwleye is justified, warning me for a leave under these circumstances is not justified.

- Jonas

Default ...

Admins' duty is not to play alot and be PRO at all. They are there to help the League director (In our case Prince) and take care of stuff he can't fix/solve. What would you do in Goooooolike's place there? I mean sure leaving is not good but that game was as good as over, D3athKniGHT i respect your decision aswell but i'm just saying you're over-reacting thats all. By saying these things i mean NO OFFENSE whatsoever its just my opinion on all of it.

Give Goooooolike another chance...we're all equal here aren't we?
    Peace!
    This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, And 100% reason to remember the name!

No one dies a virgin!
    Life rapes us all...

Ok I will give Him Another Chance And i will promote him.BUT "NEXT Time" if i see on the report user Goooooolike_ME is leaver i will demote Him.So,I deleted ur warns.Learn to lose ur games and not leave,If u have problems about the flammers and have been destroyed the games Write on report user abuse ,or report admin etc.And no leave again when the game is 4v5,3v4 etc.U can leave when the game is 3v5 2v4 etc.

!ACCEPTED

Hello,Iam back