Default appeal for makavelis2

appeal for makavelis2

I had replays such as
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c0727c33a7ff (puck)
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c07276242cbf (sven)
    And many others from competitive scrims. However if you click the link you will see they are not found. I haven't played many games this season, but i played quite a few last season. I played two games, one as WD, and one as Lucifer.

I won the WD game and was very supportive.

I played lucifer. I remember playmate was in it, and there was a lot of flame being exchanged. The lane was tough, so i did my best to stay back and stay alive (i pulled) , I didn't feed, and I farmed my item choice wasn't the most brilliant (treads midas agahims tp and i was on the way to refresher). I listened to my team constantly if they asked me to go mid I went mid. Overall I didn't feed I believe i was like 4-4. It was tough getting an advantage when we were against a challenging lane. I do not have the replay. Unfortunately my gaming computer main board was broken, and i JUST got it back from asus and that is why i have so few replays.

I know in general you would need supports or replays or something from someone. Unfortunately I haven't played much at all this season because of my broken laptop, and I don't have replays because they whiped the my hard drive.

If I had a replay I could explain better, but I did not realize I'd be unvouch. I apologised to my team, and was very mannered, although the two solo mids were flaming a lot back and forth. I definitely did not do the worst on my team, I know my team probably would have wanted me to be more aggressive.

Anyways I have been playing dota forever, If I am support i gank, i buy crow, i buy obs. If I am carry I am very capable of playing intelligently. I am asking for another game, and if I do not preform well I would certainly understand. However I have played forever, and in many vouch leagues, and due to the circumstances I am asking for one more chance, since I do not play on many other competitive realms.

Thanks for the consideration.

You wont be revouched. Denied. Closed.