Default good solo players

my auth - crystalll , ggc [c72]volosatii but now was ToM]cry
    player's auths - SEREGA-TOPOR and mshret , ggc IIcuxonaT and Fn.wanted
    reason - nice solo gaming , storm when die first have 3/3 bottle and killed by lion's ATTACK under our tower . then lion ofc kill me easily with 6 lvl vs 4 lvl , now necro . if u know that u stay versus trilane and u necro why u go farm and die it's stupid, cm shaker morf will kill u on cd . warns i think . so feeded morf but our 2 solo failed , necro can stay under tower and dont die , storm failed coz of didnt use his bottle
    replay- http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c61323a2f9b6

I cant load this replay normal+ and cant open. Can you reload this plz.

necro on hard vs morf/cm/es with no wards on pool or in wood, okey man, if u dont know they can abuse 2 respauns and necro never see the exp, he played not good on line its true, but ur venge with swaps ES to your team was amazing. It was fail lines, captain can go mid, necr bot vs pugna, and top 3pl vs 3pl and just play, so stfu.
    and how this guy have leader with stats 1-1 ??????

@EEDL-INFO Leader mshret has 1 wins, 1 losses and 1003 points. Ranked 400/1046. Current losing streak: -1.

I saw this game of my friend both him.
    Last edited by Serembon; 10-08-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serembon View Post
    necro on hard vs morf/cm/es with no wards on pool or in wood, okey man, if u dont know they can abuse 2 respauns and ill never see the exp, i played not good on line its true, but ur venge with swaps ES to us was amazing. It was fail lines, captain can go mid, necr bot vs pugna, and top 3pl vs 3pl and just play, so stfu.
    and how this guy have leader with stats 1-1 ??????

@EEDL-INFO Leader mshret has 1 wins, 1 losses and 1003 points. Ranked 400/1046. Current losing streak: -1
    u didnt know about ehome style on medusa ? she stay on hard line 1 st lvl on 6 minute but DIDNT DIE , u have 0-4 and 4 lvl , OK , better havent get exp then die

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Br4inQ View Post
    I cant load this replay normal+ and cant open. Can you reload this plz.
    i dont know wtf with replay but if u rename downloaded file name.w3g it will be ok

<Br4inQ> .demote mshret
    * EEDL-INFO Successfully demoted mshret to User

Captain demoted. No warns. Denied. Closed.